Video: Miss Universe Jimena Navarrete Reads Letterman's Top 10
Jimena Navarrete, freshly crowned at the Miss Universe 2010 pageant, made an appearance on "Late Show with David Letterman" by reading the Top 10 list. The theme is "Top Ten Ways Miss Universe Plans to Make the World a Better Place."
At number 10 Jimena says, "Inspire peace and unity by looking hot." She then offers whoever want to change their cars' oil in her house and proposes herself to become the new "American Idol" judge. Number 6 was the laugh stock when she says, "I will offer Osama Bin Laden a meet-and-greet. When he shows up, BAM, we grab him."
The list got cynical along the way with number 4 stating, "Give world what it really needs, a new celebrity perfume." Jimena may flick a little feud with Jennifer Aniston because her number 3 says, "Bring peace and stability to Jennifer Aniston's love life".
Jimena Navarrette won the title of Miss Universe on Monday, August 23. She is the second woman from Mexico to win the Miss Universe crown, the first one being Mexican Miss Universe Lupita Jones.
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation