Video: Miss Universe Jimena Navarrete Reads Letterman's Top 10
Jimena Navarrete, freshly crowned at the Miss Universe 2010 pageant, made an appearance on "Late Show with David Letterman" by reading the Top 10 list. The theme is "Top Ten Ways Miss Universe Plans to Make the World a Better Place."
At number 10 Jimena says, "Inspire peace and unity by looking hot." She then offers whoever want to change their cars' oil in her house and proposes herself to become the new "American Idol" judge. Number 6 was the laugh stock when she says, "I will offer Osama Bin Laden a meet-and-greet. When he shows up, BAM, we grab him."
The list got cynical along the way with number 4 stating, "Give world what it really needs, a new celebrity perfume." Jimena may flick a little feud with Jennifer Aniston because her number 3 says, "Bring peace and stability to Jennifer Aniston's love life".
Jimena Navarrette won the title of Miss Universe on Monday, August 23. She is the second woman from Mexico to win the Miss Universe crown, the first one being Mexican Miss Universe Lupita Jones.
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified
- Scott Gimple Teases Rick's Death in 'The Walking Dead' Season 8
- Shania Twain Announces First Album in 15 Years and New Single 'Life's About to Get Good'
- Caitlyn Jenner Hints at Running for Office, Slams Donald Trump for 'Screwing' With LGBT Community