'Shame' Music Video Sees Robbie Williams and Gary Barlow's Reunion
Robbie Williams and Gary Barlow team up in a music video for their joint track "Shame", marking their first on-screen reunion since Williams left Take That fifteen years ago. Directed by Vaughan Arnell, it sees the former bandmates sharing a spot of topless bromance in the rocky mountains surrounding Los Angeles.
The duet track is listed in Robbie Williams' upcoming compilation "In And Out Of Consciousness: The Greatest Hits 1990-2010". He said of the collaboration, "It's incredible to listen to the album and realize that it's already been 20 years of making music and playing gigs. And the great thing about the album is that it's not only a celebration of my past but also a bridge to the future. The fact that part of the future includes a name from my past makes it all the more poignant for me."
The greatest hits effort will be released in the United States on October 12. It is going to be put out on the market as a double-CD package which contains definitive collection of hit singles celebrating his impressive career to date; 57 millions album sold, 11 millions singles sold, seven U.K. No.1 albums.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'