'Shame' Music Video Sees Robbie Williams and Gary Barlow's Reunion
Robbie Williams and Gary Barlow team up in a music video for their joint track "Shame", marking their first on-screen reunion since Williams left Take That fifteen years ago. Directed by Vaughan Arnell, it sees the former bandmates sharing a spot of topless bromance in the rocky mountains surrounding Los Angeles.
The duet track is listed in Robbie Williams' upcoming compilation "In And Out Of Consciousness: The Greatest Hits 1990-2010". He said of the collaboration, "It's incredible to listen to the album and realize that it's already been 20 years of making music and playing gigs. And the great thing about the album is that it's not only a celebration of my past but also a bridge to the future. The fact that part of the future includes a name from my past makes it all the more poignant for me."
The greatest hits effort will be released in the United States on October 12. It is going to be put out on the market as a double-CD package which contains definitive collection of hit singles celebrating his impressive career to date; 57 millions album sold, 11 millions singles sold, seven U.K. No.1 albums.
Robbie Williams' "Shame" music video
More Robbie Williams News
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?