'Shame' Music Video Sees Robbie Williams and Gary Barlow's Reunion
Robbie Williams and Gary Barlow team up in a music video for their joint track "Shame", marking their first on-screen reunion since Williams left Take That fifteen years ago. Directed by Vaughan Arnell, it sees the former bandmates sharing a spot of topless bromance in the rocky mountains surrounding Los Angeles.
The duet track is listed in Robbie Williams' upcoming compilation "In And Out Of Consciousness: The Greatest Hits 1990-2010". He said of the collaboration, "It's incredible to listen to the album and realize that it's already been 20 years of making music and playing gigs. And the great thing about the album is that it's not only a celebration of my past but also a bridge to the future. The fact that part of the future includes a name from my past makes it all the more poignant for me."
The greatest hits effort will be released in the United States on October 12. It is going to be put out on the market as a double-CD package which contains definitive collection of hit singles celebrating his impressive career to date; 57 millions album sold, 11 millions singles sold, seven U.K. No.1 albums.
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'
- 'Rogue One': Meet C2-B5, New Imperial Droid That Looks Like R2-D2
- Johnny Depp Reconnects With Kate Moss Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Kylie Jenner Surprises Tyga With $300,000 Bentley After His Ferrari Got 'Repossessed'
- Lady GaGa Teases 'Perfect Illusion' Music Video
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free