Lindsay Lohan Spotted Stepping Out a Day After Released From Rehab
Lindsay Lohan has enjoyed her new free status by stepping out on Wednesday, August 25, a day after she was released from UCLA's Neuropsychiatric Hospital. In a Beverly Hills parking garage, Lindsay was photographed wearing a skintight biker jacket, black sunglasses, short pants, Hermes mini-Birkin bag and headphones around her neck.
Lindsay also apparently wanted to stress to snapper that she no longer deals with booze as she was snapped holding a RockStar energy drink. The 24-year-old troubled actress has spent 23 days at the facility center for probation violation stemming from her 2007 DUI case.
While Lindsay skipped a court hearing at a Beverly Hills courthouse in Los Angeles on the same day, her attorney Shawn Chapman Holley attended on behalf of her. During a press conference at the court house, Shawn revealed, "She has changed. She's healthy. She's clear-headed. She is positive at looking forward."
During the court hearing, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Elden S. Fox ordered Lindsay to undergo psychotherapy and counseling sessions several times a week until November. The star was also ordered to submit to random drug and alcohol testing at least twice a week and to continue living in the Los Angeles area.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Laura Prepon Expecting First Child With Ben Foster
- Tom Brady on His Friendship With Donald Trump: Why Is It Such a Big Deal?
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Technical Difficulty Causes More Termination
- 'Saturday Night Live' Writer Is Suspended for Mocking Barron Trump on Twitter
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger