Lindsay Lohan Spotted Stepping Out a Day After Released From Rehab
Lindsay Lohan has enjoyed her new free status by stepping out on Wednesday, August 25, a day after she was released from UCLA's Neuropsychiatric Hospital. In a Beverly Hills parking garage, Lindsay was photographed wearing a skintight biker jacket, black sunglasses, short pants, Hermes mini-Birkin bag and headphones around her neck.
Lindsay also apparently wanted to stress to snapper that she no longer deals with booze as she was snapped holding a RockStar energy drink. The 24-year-old troubled actress has spent 23 days at the facility center for probation violation stemming from her 2007 DUI case.
While Lindsay skipped a court hearing at a Beverly Hills courthouse in Los Angeles on the same day, her attorney Shawn Chapman Holley attended on behalf of her. During a press conference at the court house, Shawn revealed, "She has changed. She's healthy. She's clear-headed. She is positive at looking forward."
During the court hearing, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Elden S. Fox ordered Lindsay to undergo psychotherapy and counseling sessions several times a week until November. The star was also ordered to submit to random drug and alcohol testing at least twice a week and to continue living in the Los Angeles area.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season