Lindsay Lohan Spotted Stepping Out a Day After Released From Rehab
Lindsay Lohan has enjoyed her new free status by stepping out on Wednesday, August 25, a day after she was released from UCLA's Neuropsychiatric Hospital. In a Beverly Hills parking garage, Lindsay was photographed wearing a skintight biker jacket, black sunglasses, short pants, Hermes mini-Birkin bag and headphones around her neck.
Lindsay also apparently wanted to stress to snapper that she no longer deals with booze as she was snapped holding a RockStar energy drink. The 24-year-old troubled actress has spent 23 days at the facility center for probation violation stemming from her 2007 DUI case.
While Lindsay skipped a court hearing at a Beverly Hills courthouse in Los Angeles on the same day, her attorney Shawn Chapman Holley attended on behalf of her. During a press conference at the court house, Shawn revealed, "She has changed. She's healthy. She's clear-headed. She is positive at looking forward."
During the court hearing, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Elden S. Fox ordered Lindsay to undergo psychotherapy and counseling sessions several times a week until November. The star was also ordered to submit to random drug and alcohol testing at least twice a week and to continue living in the Los Angeles area.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked