Lindsay Lohan Spotted Stepping Out a Day After Released From Rehab
Lindsay Lohan has enjoyed her new free status by stepping out on Wednesday, August 25, a day after she was released from UCLA's Neuropsychiatric Hospital. In a Beverly Hills parking garage, Lindsay was photographed wearing a skintight biker jacket, black sunglasses, short pants, Hermes mini-Birkin bag and headphones around her neck.
Lindsay also apparently wanted to stress to snapper that she no longer deals with booze as she was snapped holding a RockStar energy drink. The 24-year-old troubled actress has spent 23 days at the facility center for probation violation stemming from her 2007 DUI case.
While Lindsay skipped a court hearing at a Beverly Hills courthouse in Los Angeles on the same day, her attorney Shawn Chapman Holley attended on behalf of her. During a press conference at the court house, Shawn revealed, "She has changed. She's healthy. She's clear-headed. She is positive at looking forward."
During the court hearing, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Elden S. Fox ordered Lindsay to undergo psychotherapy and counseling sessions several times a week until November. The star was also ordered to submit to random drug and alcohol testing at least twice a week and to continue living in the Los Angeles area.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed