Lindsay Lohan Spotted Stepping Out a Day After Released From Rehab
Lindsay Lohan has enjoyed her new free status by stepping out on Wednesday, August 25, a day after she was released from UCLA's Neuropsychiatric Hospital. In a Beverly Hills parking garage, Lindsay was photographed wearing a skintight biker jacket, black sunglasses, short pants, Hermes mini-Birkin bag and headphones around her neck.
Lindsay also apparently wanted to stress to snapper that she no longer deals with booze as she was snapped holding a RockStar energy drink. The 24-year-old troubled actress has spent 23 days at the facility center for probation violation stemming from her 2007 DUI case.
While Lindsay skipped a court hearing at a Beverly Hills courthouse in Los Angeles on the same day, her attorney Shawn Chapman Holley attended on behalf of her. During a press conference at the court house, Shawn revealed, "She has changed. She's healthy. She's clear-headed. She is positive at looking forward."
During the court hearing, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Elden S. Fox ordered Lindsay to undergo psychotherapy and counseling sessions several times a week until November. The star was also ordered to submit to random drug and alcohol testing at least twice a week and to continue living in the Los Angeles area.
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts