Guillermo del Toro's Horror Movie 'Julia's Eyes' Unleashes Terrifying Trailer
"Julia's Eyes" which is produced by acclaimed filmmaker Guillermo del Toro is about to come out and its English-subtitled trailer has hit the web. The story of this Spanish film begins as blind woman Sara was found hung in the basement of her house.
Her twin sister Julia, who is suffering a degenerative eye disease, decides to investigate what she feels is a murder case, entering a dark world that seems to hide a mysterious presence. As Julia begins to uncover the terrifying truth about her sister's death, her sight deteriorates further, until a series of unexplained deaths and disappearances cross her path.
Belen Rueda, who stars in Guillermo del Toro-produced film "The Orphanage", once again takes the lead role in "Julia's Eyes". Lluis Homar and Francesc Orella additionally join the cast ensemble of the horror thriller, which is going to play as a Special Presentation at the Toronto International Film Festival running September 9-19. The movie will be debuted in Spain on October 29, but has not got a U.S. release date.
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group
- Artist of the Week: DJ Snake
- Idris Elba Confirms He Is Done Filming His Part in 'The Dark Tower'
- Kylie Jenner Gets Banned From Entering Club Where Tyga Performs. Here's Why