Confirmed, John Travolta and Kelly Preston Are Expecting Baby Boy
After denying reports that they are expecting twins, John Travolta and Kelly Preston have now revealed their baby's sex. Preston's rep confirmed to People that the couple, who first announced the new addition in past May, is having a son.
Travolta and Preston recently held a shower with some 40 close friends at their Los Angeles-area home on August 8. Shower co-host Keisha Whitaker shared that the intimate outdoor gathering, which featured a three-layer cake with a bird's nest on top of it, "was a wonderful day."
The soon-to-be-born baby boy will join 10-year-old sister Ella Bleu Travolta. Beside Ella, Travolta and Preston also had a son named Jett Travolta, who died when he was 16 years old after suffering a fatal seizure at family's holiday home in the Bahamas in January 2009.
John Travolta and Kelly Preston have become a married couple since September 1991. During an interview with People, the pair revealed that the pregnancy "is a miracle" because they have "tried for several years" and never thought it was going happen to them.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'