Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's Split 'Is True'
Miley Cyrus is facing another break-up. The "Can't Be Tamed" singer has ended her relationship with boyfriend Liam Hemsworth, whom she has dated since they filmed "The Last Song" together. While Miley and her party haven't released any comment yet, Liam's rep confirmed the split, telling Radar Online "It's true."
Although the rep didn't give further detail about Miley and Liam's split, Gossip Cop reported that the separation happened "pretty recently." A friend added to the site that the 20-year-old Australian actor is completely "single".
Back in early August, Liam was spotted having a party with his pals and a couple of pretty blondes in Newport Beach, E! Online reported. However, Liam has proven that he was not a player as he reportedly "seemed really paranoid" whenever girls were around him. Besides, he left the party solo.
Meanwhile, a picture of Miley straddling a mystery man on the set of her new movie "LOL: Laughing Out Loud" in Detroit might be the one behind the separation. The picture of Miley standing between a man's leg was posted on Flickr and was later taken down.
Miley and Liam had been previously struck with split reports back in June. Miley at the time was quick to respond to the rumors, writing on her website "Just wanna clear up a rumor. Liam and I did not break. EVER! We are so happy and a lot of that has to do with the amazing relationship he has with my family."
More Miley Cyrus News
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Lead Music Nominees
- Is Nicki Minaj the Reason Drake Can't Fully Commit to Rihanna?
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Pretty Little Liars' and 'Vampire Diaries' Dominate TV Nominations
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Kanye West in Italy
- Jason Derulo Splits From Girlfriend Daphne Joy
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'