'Bones' Teaser Introduces Booth's New Girlfriend
"Bones" will introduce Booth's new girlfriend as early as in the season premiere. The first look at Canadian actress Katheryn Winnick in the role of Hannah has been released in the first return episode's preview as well as still. Booth meets Hannah while in his tour duty to Afghanistan and she happens to be a war-correspondent.
Despite the new couple's passion for each other, Booth and Hannah have not reached a serious level. "We shot that scene [where Hannah arrives] and it's like, 'There you are, there it is', that whole awkwardness," David Boreanaz told Give Me My Remote. "But yet, 'Hey, I'm going to try to make [Brennan] a little jealous here."
Executive producer Stephen Nathan added to EW, "We are not playing a jealous triangle. I can tell you that categorically. This isn't high school. It won't be two women fighting over the same man. There's no outward tension."
The first episode of season 6 is titled "The Mastodon in the Room" and airs September 23. Seven months after both Bones and Booth left the country at the end of last season, Caroline calls them back to the Jeffersonian to help save Cam's job, as they work with her and the rest of the team to solve a controversial case.
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer
- Chrissy Teigen Runs Outside Half Naked With Baby Luna During Hotel Fire Drill
- How Taylor Swift's New Romance With Tom Hiddleston Will Influence Her Music?
- Harry Styles Signs a Whopping $80 Million Record Deal
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money