'Bones' Teaser Introduces Booth's New Girlfriend
"Bones" will introduce Booth's new girlfriend as early as in the season premiere. The first look at Canadian actress Katheryn Winnick in the role of Hannah has been released in the first return episode's preview as well as still. Booth meets Hannah while in his tour duty to Afghanistan and she happens to be a war-correspondent.
Despite the new couple's passion for each other, Booth and Hannah have not reached a serious level. "We shot that scene [where Hannah arrives] and it's like, 'There you are, there it is', that whole awkwardness," David Boreanaz told Give Me My Remote. "But yet, 'Hey, I'm going to try to make [Brennan] a little jealous here."
Executive producer Stephen Nathan added to EW, "We are not playing a jealous triangle. I can tell you that categorically. This isn't high school. It won't be two women fighting over the same man. There's no outward tension."
The first episode of season 6 is titled "The Mastodon in the Room" and airs September 23. Seven months after both Bones and Booth left the country at the end of last season, Caroline calls them back to the Jeffersonian to help save Cam's job, as they work with her and the rest of the team to solve a controversial case.
- Kim Kardashian Bares Serious Underboobs While Going Topless in This Raunchy Selfie
- Metallica, The Strokes, The Weeknd to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza South America
- Justin Bieber Is Reportedly Pursuing Pamela Anderson
- 'Fast and Furious' Helmer Justin Lin to Direct 'Hot Wheels' Movie
- Miley Cyrus Fills In for Sick Ellen DeGeneres. Watch Sneak Peek of Her Guest-Hosting Stint
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London