'Bones' Teaser Introduces Booth's New Girlfriend
"Bones" will introduce Booth's new girlfriend as early as in the season premiere. The first look at Canadian actress Katheryn Winnick in the role of Hannah has been released in the first return episode's preview as well as still. Booth meets Hannah while in his tour duty to Afghanistan and she happens to be a war-correspondent.
Despite the new couple's passion for each other, Booth and Hannah have not reached a serious level. "We shot that scene [where Hannah arrives] and it's like, 'There you are, there it is', that whole awkwardness," David Boreanaz told Give Me My Remote. "But yet, 'Hey, I'm going to try to make [Brennan] a little jealous here."
Executive producer Stephen Nathan added to EW, "We are not playing a jealous triangle. I can tell you that categorically. This isn't high school. It won't be two women fighting over the same man. There's no outward tension."
The first episode of season 6 is titled "The Mastodon in the Room" and airs September 23. Seven months after both Bones and Booth left the country at the end of last season, Caroline calls them back to the Jeffersonian to help save Cam's job, as they work with her and the rest of the team to solve a controversial case.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?