'Bones' Teaser Introduces Booth's New Girlfriend
"Bones" will introduce Booth's new girlfriend as early as in the season premiere. The first look at Canadian actress Katheryn Winnick in the role of Hannah has been released in the first return episode's preview as well as still. Booth meets Hannah while in his tour duty to Afghanistan and she happens to be a war-correspondent.
Despite the new couple's passion for each other, Booth and Hannah have not reached a serious level. "We shot that scene [where Hannah arrives] and it's like, 'There you are, there it is', that whole awkwardness," David Boreanaz told Give Me My Remote. "But yet, 'Hey, I'm going to try to make [Brennan] a little jealous here."
Executive producer Stephen Nathan added to EW, "We are not playing a jealous triangle. I can tell you that categorically. This isn't high school. It won't be two women fighting over the same man. There's no outward tension."
The first episode of season 6 is titled "The Mastodon in the Room" and airs September 23. Seven months after both Bones and Booth left the country at the end of last season, Caroline calls them back to the Jeffersonian to help save Cam's job, as they work with her and the rest of the team to solve a controversial case.
More Bones News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7