Video: Kevin, Nick and Joe Jonas Show Inside Their Texas House
Jonas Brothers have treated their fans with a look inside their Dallas, Texas house. In more-than-9-minute clip, Kevin Jonas, Nick Jonas and Joe Jonas show what is inside their residency with background of the country as the opening.
The clip shows Jonas Brothers' and their family's favorite place on the house. The favorite room boasts a billiard pool table, which has a "JB" symbol on it, and a table-tennis table. Later on, Nick shows his white-house-themed bedroom and two of his precious guitars.
Next, Nick invites the camera to look inside their music room where Joe is seen sitting behind a piano. Nick shows some of their awards, trophies and platinum sales from lots of different countries which they have gotten for their music career. The hall of fame cabinet is completed with Nick's favorite picture of all of his family.
Kevin continues by showing his and his family's former apartment, which he says has been an important place for all of them because it is where his parents first met and also they had lived for almost 9 years. Kevin shows his wife Danielle Deleasa a room where he, Nick and Joe used to share.
After showing inside their house and former apartment, Kevin, Nick and Joe take fans to tour the country. The trio spare some of their time to meet and greet their fans and also spend time with top chef Tim Love. Jonas Brothers stars end their journey by having some batting practices at baseball field.
Jonas Brothers Go Home:
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her