Katie Holmes to Be Adam Sandler's Wife in 'Jack and Jill'
Katie Holmes is still Tom Cruise's wife in real life, but she is close to be Adam Sandler's spouse in a movie. The "Batman Begins" star is in talks to join the cast of "Jack and Jill" to portray the wife of the funnyman's character, The Hollywood Reporter (THR) says.
In the film, Sandler will portray the two tittle characters, Jack as well as Jill. The story itself centers on a family man named Jack who deals with his twin sister Jill when she visits for Thanksgiving then won't leave.
Beside Sandler and Holmes, Al Pacino has also landed a role in the upcoming comedy. The veteran actor will be seen playing himself.
"Jack and Jill" will be directed by Dennis Dugan with the script written by Steve Koren. Adam Sandler is set to produce along with Todd Garner, Jack Giarraputo and Bettina Sofia Viviano. Shooting is scheduled to begin in October this year, THR further reports.
After appearing as the female lead in 2005 "Batman Begins", Katie Holmes took a short break before starring in 2008 small-budgeted "Mad Money". She will next be seen in limited release "The Romantics", action thriller "Son of No One" and Guillermo del Toro's horror movie "Don't Be Afraid of the Dark".
- Watch Charlie Puth's Sexy Music Video for 'Attention'
- Real-Life Vigilante! Tom Hardy Goes Into 'Superhero Mode' to Take Down a Thief
- Watch First Footage of ABC's 'Dirty Dancing' Remake
- Rihanna on Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott's Romance: She Thinks It's 'Tasteless'
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience