Katie Holmes to Be Adam Sandler's Wife in 'Jack and Jill'
Katie Holmes is still Tom Cruise's wife in real life, but she is close to be Adam Sandler's spouse in a movie. The "Batman Begins" star is in talks to join the cast of "Jack and Jill" to portray the wife of the funnyman's character, The Hollywood Reporter (THR) says.
In the film, Sandler will portray the two tittle characters, Jack as well as Jill. The story itself centers on a family man named Jack who deals with his twin sister Jill when she visits for Thanksgiving then won't leave.
Beside Sandler and Holmes, Al Pacino has also landed a role in the upcoming comedy. The veteran actor will be seen playing himself.
"Jack and Jill" will be directed by Dennis Dugan with the script written by Steve Koren. Adam Sandler is set to produce along with Todd Garner, Jack Giarraputo and Bettina Sofia Viviano. Shooting is scheduled to begin in October this year, THR further reports.
After appearing as the female lead in 2005 "Batman Begins", Katie Holmes took a short break before starring in 2008 small-budgeted "Mad Money". She will next be seen in limited release "The Romantics", action thriller "Son of No One" and Guillermo del Toro's horror movie "Don't Be Afraid of the Dark".
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce