Justin Bieber Invites Fans to Join His 3-D Movie
Justin Bieber has made another sensation again. The young singer, who is planning a biopic, has invited fans to join him in the movie. Making the announcement are Jon Chu, who has been tapped to serve as director, and the Canadian boy himself.
Those who want to be a part of the untitled Justin Bieber biopic are asked to submit a home video of themselves singing along to Bieber's "That Should Be Me" or they should "Show us how 'U Smile' " by sending in a photo or video. The video or photo should be submitted to bieberfever.com/movie.
Bieber's fans have apparently shown great enthusiasm as few hours after the announcement was made the movie's site was overloaded. "sorry u guys crashed the server!! haha. It's back up now!! Get in MY MOVIE!!! U got less than 24 hours!!" the "Baby" hitmaker later updated his Twitter account.
Recently, Jon Chu who also directed "Step Up 3-D", has described how the upcoming Justin Bieber movie will be. "[It's] a movie for his fans, a movie for people who don't know him, and we're gonna tell the underdog story of where he came from. There's not going to be acted-out scenes and I can't talk about the rest. It's not your typical concert film and it's not going to be a biopic ... but it is about his life. I think it's more of a documentary. We're going to figure it out as we go," he explained.
The film will be presented in 3-D and is slated to come out in the U.S. on Valentine's Day weekend, February 11, 2011 to be exact.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal