'Glee' Photo Shoot for Season 2 Exposed
A new featurette of "Glee" would like to show that even the photo shooting session is as much fun as the series. The stars of the musical took pictures for the promotional effort of season 2 which will be released in the next few days in printed medias, online as well as on billboards and public buses.
The session included all of the cast such as Cory Monteith, Heather Morris, Jane Lynch, Jayma Mays and Harry Shum Jr. They apparently still use the universal "Loser" sign in some of the shoots although it was used in the first season and producers said the theme would change to slushee.
There are moments where Sue and Will are smooching but there are also times when they berate against each other, only separated by Principal Figgins who acts as a referee. Lea Michele shows off her new bangs while Quinn is back on her cheerleader uniform.
"Glee" returns to FOX on September 21.
More Glee News
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour