'Glee' Photo Shoot for Season 2 Exposed
A new featurette of "Glee" would like to show that even the photo shooting session is as much fun as the series. The stars of the musical took pictures for the promotional effort of season 2 which will be released in the next few days in printed medias, online as well as on billboards and public buses.
The session included all of the cast such as Cory Monteith, Heather Morris, Jane Lynch, Jayma Mays and Harry Shum Jr. They apparently still use the universal "Loser" sign in some of the shoots although it was used in the first season and producers said the theme would change to slushee.
There are moments where Sue and Will are smooching but there are also times when they berate against each other, only separated by Principal Figgins who acts as a referee. Lea Michele shows off her new bangs while Quinn is back on her cheerleader uniform.
"Glee" returns to FOX on September 21.
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle
- Singer Babyface Joins 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Usher Confirms New Album 'Hard II Love' Is Due Out Next Month
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot