'Glee' Photo Shoot for Season 2 Exposed
A new featurette of "Glee" would like to show that even the photo shooting session is as much fun as the series. The stars of the musical took pictures for the promotional effort of season 2 which will be released in the next few days in printed medias, online as well as on billboards and public buses.
The session included all of the cast such as Cory Monteith, Heather Morris, Jane Lynch, Jayma Mays and Harry Shum Jr. They apparently still use the universal "Loser" sign in some of the shoots although it was used in the first season and producers said the theme would change to slushee.
There are moments where Sue and Will are smooching but there are also times when they berate against each other, only separated by Principal Figgins who acts as a referee. Lea Michele shows off her new bangs while Quinn is back on her cheerleader uniform.
"Glee" returns to FOX on September 21.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media