'Glee' Photo Shoot for Season 2 Exposed
A new featurette of "Glee" would like to show that even the photo shooting session is as much fun as the series. The stars of the musical took pictures for the promotional effort of season 2 which will be released in the next few days in printed medias, online as well as on billboards and public buses.
The session included all of the cast such as Cory Monteith, Heather Morris, Jane Lynch, Jayma Mays and Harry Shum Jr. They apparently still use the universal "Loser" sign in some of the shoots although it was used in the first season and producers said the theme would change to slushee.
There are moments where Sue and Will are smooching but there are also times when they berate against each other, only separated by Principal Figgins who acts as a referee. Lea Michele shows off her new bangs while Quinn is back on her cheerleader uniform.
"Glee" returns to FOX on September 21.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics