'Glee' Photo Shoot for Season 2 Exposed
A new featurette of "Glee" would like to show that even the photo shooting session is as much fun as the series. The stars of the musical took pictures for the promotional effort of season 2 which will be released in the next few days in printed medias, online as well as on billboards and public buses.
The session included all of the cast such as Cory Monteith, Heather Morris, Jane Lynch, Jayma Mays and Harry Shum Jr. They apparently still use the universal "Loser" sign in some of the shoots although it was used in the first season and producers said the theme would change to slushee.
There are moments where Sue and Will are smooching but there are also times when they berate against each other, only separated by Principal Figgins who acts as a referee. Lea Michele shows off her new bangs while Quinn is back on her cheerleader uniform.
"Glee" returns to FOX on September 21.
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor