'Red' Unleashes International Trailer and First Look at Brian Cox
An international trailer for "Red" has just been debuted by E1 Entertainment. While the newly released trailer does not give away many fresh scenes, a new picture from the movie manages to unveil how Brian Cox would look like in the film.
Posted by Warren Ellis, the photo sees the actor as Ivan Simanov, a character which does not exist in "Red" comic books. He is captured wearing a purple suit on top of his black shirt and holding a knife, with a vodka bottle in front of him.
"Red" tells the story of former black-ops CIA agent Frank Moses who is now living a quiet life. That is, until the day a hi-tech assassin shows up intent on killing him. With his identity compromised and the life of the woman he cares for, Sarah, endangered, Frank reassembles his old team in a last ditch effort to survive.
Bruce Willis takes the lead role with Mary-Louise Parker playing Frank's wife. The film's star-studded cast ensemble also consist of Helen Mirren, Morgan Freeman and John Malkovich. Robert Schwentke directs the action comedy, while Summit Entertainment will distribute it in theaters across the U.S. on October 15.
More Red News
- Scarlett Johansson All Smiles During Lunch Date With Mystery Man After Romain Dauriac Split
- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay Team Up for Love Song 'Something Just Like This'
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Angeline Jolie May Soon Star in 'Maleficent 2'
- Selena Gomez May Dump The Weeknd After He's Caught Texting Ex Bella Hadid
- BRIT Awards 2017: David Bowie Wins Top Prizes - See the Full Winner List
- 'Star' and 'Lethal Weapon' Renewed for Second Season on FOX