'Red' Unleashes International Trailer and First Look at Brian Cox
An international trailer for "Red" has just been debuted by E1 Entertainment. While the newly released trailer does not give away many fresh scenes, a new picture from the movie manages to unveil how Brian Cox would look like in the film.
Posted by Warren Ellis, the photo sees the actor as Ivan Simanov, a character which does not exist in "Red" comic books. He is captured wearing a purple suit on top of his black shirt and holding a knife, with a vodka bottle in front of him.
"Red" tells the story of former black-ops CIA agent Frank Moses who is now living a quiet life. That is, until the day a hi-tech assassin shows up intent on killing him. With his identity compromised and the life of the woman he cares for, Sarah, endangered, Frank reassembles his old team in a last ditch effort to survive.
Bruce Willis takes the lead role with Mary-Louise Parker playing Frank's wife. The film's star-studded cast ensemble also consist of Helen Mirren, Morgan Freeman and John Malkovich. Robert Schwentke directs the action comedy, while Summit Entertainment will distribute it in theaters across the U.S. on October 15.
More Red News
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent Make Red Carpet Debut as Couple at Vogue Event