'Red' Unleashes International Trailer and First Look at Brian Cox
An international trailer for "Red" has just been debuted by E1 Entertainment. While the newly released trailer does not give away many fresh scenes, a new picture from the movie manages to unveil how Brian Cox would look like in the film.
Posted by Warren Ellis, the photo sees the actor as Ivan Simanov, a character which does not exist in "Red" comic books. He is captured wearing a purple suit on top of his black shirt and holding a knife, with a vodka bottle in front of him.
"Red" tells the story of former black-ops CIA agent Frank Moses who is now living a quiet life. That is, until the day a hi-tech assassin shows up intent on killing him. With his identity compromised and the life of the woman he cares for, Sarah, endangered, Frank reassembles his old team in a last ditch effort to survive.
Bruce Willis takes the lead role with Mary-Louise Parker playing Frank's wife. The film's star-studded cast ensemble also consist of Helen Mirren, Morgan Freeman and John Malkovich. Robert Schwentke directs the action comedy, while Summit Entertainment will distribute it in theaters across the U.S. on October 15.
More Red News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance