'Red' Unleashes International Trailer and First Look at Brian Cox
An international trailer for "Red" has just been debuted by E1 Entertainment. While the newly released trailer does not give away many fresh scenes, a new picture from the movie manages to unveil how Brian Cox would look like in the film.
Posted by Warren Ellis, the photo sees the actor as Ivan Simanov, a character which does not exist in "Red" comic books. He is captured wearing a purple suit on top of his black shirt and holding a knife, with a vodka bottle in front of him.
"Red" tells the story of former black-ops CIA agent Frank Moses who is now living a quiet life. That is, until the day a hi-tech assassin shows up intent on killing him. With his identity compromised and the life of the woman he cares for, Sarah, endangered, Frank reassembles his old team in a last ditch effort to survive.
Bruce Willis takes the lead role with Mary-Louise Parker playing Frank's wife. The film's star-studded cast ensemble also consist of Helen Mirren, Morgan Freeman and John Malkovich. Robert Schwentke directs the action comedy, while Summit Entertainment will distribute it in theaters across the U.S. on October 15.
More Red News
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly