Britney Spears Says Working With Lady GaGa Is 'Possible'
Although she is dethroned by Lady GaGa as the most-followed celebrity in Twitter and left early when attending the "Poker Face" singer's concert at Los Angeles' Staples Center, Britney Spears assures fans she has no hard feeling toward GaGa. In fact, she is a fan and would love to make a collaboration.
"I'm a big fan of hers," Britney told U.K.'s Pop magazine which has her channeling her inner manga character for the publication's cover shoot. When proposed with idea of making a duet with GaGa, the 28-year-old pop singer said, "Anything's possible!"
Indeed, a duet seems to be possible as the two artists are currently hard at work on their new albums. Britney Spears is in the middle of recording the follow-up to her 2008 "Circus", while Lady GaGa already started writing songs for her third effort while touring across the country for Monster Ball.
More Britney Spears News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3