Britney Spears Says Working With Lady GaGa Is 'Possible'
Although she is dethroned by Lady GaGa as the most-followed celebrity in Twitter and left early when attending the "Poker Face" singer's concert at Los Angeles' Staples Center, Britney Spears assures fans she has no hard feeling toward GaGa. In fact, she is a fan and would love to make a collaboration.
"I'm a big fan of hers," Britney told U.K.'s Pop magazine which has her channeling her inner manga character for the publication's cover shoot. When proposed with idea of making a duet with GaGa, the 28-year-old pop singer said, "Anything's possible!"
Indeed, a duet seems to be possible as the two artists are currently hard at work on their new albums. Britney Spears is in the middle of recording the follow-up to her 2008 "Circus", while Lady GaGa already started writing songs for her third effort while touring across the country for Monster Ball.
More Britney Spears News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'