Britney Spears Says Working With Lady GaGa Is 'Possible'
Although she is dethroned by Lady GaGa as the most-followed celebrity in Twitter and left early when attending the "Poker Face" singer's concert at Los Angeles' Staples Center, Britney Spears assures fans she has no hard feeling toward GaGa. In fact, she is a fan and would love to make a collaboration.
"I'm a big fan of hers," Britney told U.K.'s Pop magazine which has her channeling her inner manga character for the publication's cover shoot. When proposed with idea of making a duet with GaGa, the 28-year-old pop singer said, "Anything's possible!"
Indeed, a duet seems to be possible as the two artists are currently hard at work on their new albums. Britney Spears is in the middle of recording the follow-up to her 2008 "Circus", while Lady GaGa already started writing songs for her third effort while touring across the country for Monster Ball.
More Britney Spears News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture