Britney Spears Says Working With Lady GaGa Is 'Possible'
Although she is dethroned by Lady GaGa as the most-followed celebrity in Twitter and left early when attending the "Poker Face" singer's concert at Los Angeles' Staples Center, Britney Spears assures fans she has no hard feeling toward GaGa. In fact, she is a fan and would love to make a collaboration.
"I'm a big fan of hers," Britney told U.K.'s Pop magazine which has her channeling her inner manga character for the publication's cover shoot. When proposed with idea of making a duet with GaGa, the 28-year-old pop singer said, "Anything's possible!"
Indeed, a duet seems to be possible as the two artists are currently hard at work on their new albums. Britney Spears is in the middle of recording the follow-up to her 2008 "Circus", while Lady GaGa already started writing songs for her third effort while touring across the country for Monster Ball.
More Britney Spears News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal