Britney Spears Says Working With Lady GaGa Is 'Possible'
Although she is dethroned by Lady GaGa as the most-followed celebrity in Twitter and left early when attending the "Poker Face" singer's concert at Los Angeles' Staples Center, Britney Spears assures fans she has no hard feeling toward GaGa. In fact, she is a fan and would love to make a collaboration.
"I'm a big fan of hers," Britney told U.K.'s Pop magazine which has her channeling her inner manga character for the publication's cover shoot. When proposed with idea of making a duet with GaGa, the 28-year-old pop singer said, "Anything's possible!"
Indeed, a duet seems to be possible as the two artists are currently hard at work on their new albums. Britney Spears is in the middle of recording the follow-up to her 2008 "Circus", while Lady GaGa already started writing songs for her third effort while touring across the country for Monster Ball.
More Britney Spears News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie