Coroner Confirms Martin Short's Wife Died of Natural Causes
Coroner has revealed the cause of death of Martin Short's actress wife, Nancy Dolman. L.A. County Coroner Chief Craig Harvey has confirmed that Nancy died of natural causes, telling People "[Nancy] was under the care of a private physician for a natural disease."
The County Coroner Chief further revealed, "There will be no coroner involvement." As previously reported, the Los Angeles City Fire Department was called at Martin's resident on Saturday, August 21 but once they arrived, they didn't transport anyone to a hospital. It is believed that Nancy died at the house.
"The Spiderwick Chronicles" star Martin has not yet shared any comment following the death of Nancy, whom he wed in 1980. On Monday, August 23, the actor's rep released a statement but didn't give detail of the pass. The rep said, "Sadly, we can confirm that Martin Short's wife did pass away. We do not have any other comment to make."
Nancy, who had been battling cancer since 2007 when doctors discovered a growth in her left groin area, is survived by her and Martin's three children, Katherine Elizabeth, 27, Oliver Patrick, 24 and Henry Hayter, 20.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival