Coroner Confirms Martin Short's Wife Died of Natural Causes
Coroner has revealed the cause of death of Martin Short's actress wife, Nancy Dolman. L.A. County Coroner Chief Craig Harvey has confirmed that Nancy died of natural causes, telling People "[Nancy] was under the care of a private physician for a natural disease."
The County Coroner Chief further revealed, "There will be no coroner involvement." As previously reported, the Los Angeles City Fire Department was called at Martin's resident on Saturday, August 21 but once they arrived, they didn't transport anyone to a hospital. It is believed that Nancy died at the house.
"The Spiderwick Chronicles" star Martin has not yet shared any comment following the death of Nancy, whom he wed in 1980. On Monday, August 23, the actor's rep released a statement but didn't give detail of the pass. The rep said, "Sadly, we can confirm that Martin Short's wife did pass away. We do not have any other comment to make."
Nancy, who had been battling cancer since 2007 when doctors discovered a growth in her left groin area, is survived by her and Martin's three children, Katherine Elizabeth, 27, Oliver Patrick, 24 and Henry Hayter, 20.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off