Lindsay Lohan Released From Rehab After Only 23 Days
Lindsay Lohan has finally become a free woman again. A source told People that the 24-year-old songstress checked out of UCLA's Neuropsychiatric Hospital on Tuesday, August 24. The source revealed, "She's out and doing really well."
Lindsay spent her time in the facility center for only 23 days although Judge Marsha Revel initially ordered the "Mean Girls" star to spend 90 days there. Now that she has been released, Lindsay will receive outpatient care.
Moreover, a court hearing is scheduled for Wednesday morning, August 25 at a Beverly Hills courthouse. Judge Marsha Revel will no longer handle Lindsay's case as she has removed herself amid allegations she improperly contacted "participants and experts" involved. Judge Elden Fox has now taken over the matter.
Lindsay Lohan checked into UCLA's Neuropsychiatric Hospital on August 2 after serving 13 days from her 90-day jail sentence at the Century Regional Detention Center in Lynwood, California. Lindsay was charged with the jail and rehab stint for probation violation stemming from her 2007 DUI case.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'