Lindsay Lohan Released From Rehab After Only 23 Days
Lindsay Lohan has finally become a free woman again. A source told People that the 24-year-old songstress checked out of UCLA's Neuropsychiatric Hospital on Tuesday, August 24. The source revealed, "She's out and doing really well."
Lindsay spent her time in the facility center for only 23 days although Judge Marsha Revel initially ordered the "Mean Girls" star to spend 90 days there. Now that she has been released, Lindsay will receive outpatient care.
Moreover, a court hearing is scheduled for Wednesday morning, August 25 at a Beverly Hills courthouse. Judge Marsha Revel will no longer handle Lindsay's case as she has removed herself amid allegations she improperly contacted "participants and experts" involved. Judge Elden Fox has now taken over the matter.
Lindsay Lohan checked into UCLA's Neuropsychiatric Hospital on August 2 after serving 13 days from her 90-day jail sentence at the Century Regional Detention Center in Lynwood, California. Lindsay was charged with the jail and rehab stint for probation violation stemming from her 2007 DUI case.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Drake Admits Nicki Minaj Was the Reason Behind His Meek Mill Feud
- 'The Walking Dead' Will Reveal Who Helped Daryl Escape the Sanctuary
- Beyonce Is Suffering From Bad Morning Sickness
- You're Not the Victim! Brad Pitt Blasts Angelina Jolie's Cambodian Interview
- Watch Migos' Energetic Performance of 'Bad and Boujee' on 'Ellen'
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'