Lindsay Lohan Released From Rehab After Only 23 Days
Lindsay Lohan has finally become a free woman again. A source told People that the 24-year-old songstress checked out of UCLA's Neuropsychiatric Hospital on Tuesday, August 24. The source revealed, "She's out and doing really well."
Lindsay spent her time in the facility center for only 23 days although Judge Marsha Revel initially ordered the "Mean Girls" star to spend 90 days there. Now that she has been released, Lindsay will receive outpatient care.
Moreover, a court hearing is scheduled for Wednesday morning, August 25 at a Beverly Hills courthouse. Judge Marsha Revel will no longer handle Lindsay's case as she has removed herself amid allegations she improperly contacted "participants and experts" involved. Judge Elden Fox has now taken over the matter.
Lindsay Lohan checked into UCLA's Neuropsychiatric Hospital on August 2 after serving 13 days from her 90-day jail sentence at the Century Regional Detention Center in Lynwood, California. Lindsay was charged with the jail and rehab stint for probation violation stemming from her 2007 DUI case.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Kim Kardashian Shares How Paris Robbery Has Changed Her Life
- Vin Diesel Makes Rapping Debut With Nicky Jam at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- 'La La Land' Filmmaker Damien Chazelle to Helm Musical-Themed TV Drama
- Sylvester Stallone May Star in More Marvel Films After 'GOTG 2'
- Scott Disick Once Asked Kourtney to Marry Him With a Ring but They 'Never Spoke About It Again'
- Hailee Steinfeld Releases EDM-Tinged Song 'Most Girls' in Full
- New 'Gotham' Photo Sparks Speculation That Barbara Is Harley Quinn
- 'America's Got Talent' Books Laverne Cox as Guest Judge for Season 12