Danny Boyle's '127 Hours' Debuts Highly-Spirited Teaser Trailer
The first scenes from "127 Hours" have been made available for viewing pleasure through a teaser trailer. Making its way out via Apple, the video makes reference to Danny Boyle's previous films such as "The Beach", "Sunshine" and "Slumdog Millionaire" before focusing on the upcoming release.
The trailer highlights James Franco's Aron Ralston who shows great enthusiasm in everything he does, including when he explores a canyon. The video follows him as he meets two girls during his adventure and it ends when he is stuck between the cliffs.
"127 Hours" is based on a true story of real-life mountaineer Aron Ralston who cut off the lower part of his right arm with a dull knife in order to free himself from a fallen boulder in a Utah canyon. Throughout his journey, Ralston recalls friends, lovers, family, and the two hikers he met before his accident.
Danny Boyle directs the drama movie in addition to teaming up with Simon Beaufoy to write the script. The film will be screened at the 35th Annual Toronto International Film Festival running September 9-19 before it hits selected U.S. theaters on November 5.
- Will Smith Deals With Mythical Creatures in 'Bright' First Teaser
- Ryan Gosling, Felicity Jones, Emma Stone and More Read Oscars Edition of 'Mean Tweets'
- John Legend Performs 'La La Land' Soundtracks Perfectly at Oscars
- Ariana Grande Gets People Making Out in Public in 'Everyday' Music Video Ft. Future
- Warren Beatty Is the New Steve Harvey After Oscar Best Picture Flub
- Pregnant Cheryl Moves In With Beau Liam Payne as They Prepare for Baby's Arrival
- Kylie Jenner Is Rushing to Get Married to Tyga
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion