Danny Boyle's '127 Hours' Debuts Highly-Spirited Teaser Trailer
The first scenes from "127 Hours" have been made available for viewing pleasure through a teaser trailer. Making its way out via Apple, the video makes reference to Danny Boyle's previous films such as "The Beach", "Sunshine" and "Slumdog Millionaire" before focusing on the upcoming release.
The trailer highlights James Franco's Aron Ralston who shows great enthusiasm in everything he does, including when he explores a canyon. The video follows him as he meets two girls during his adventure and it ends when he is stuck between the cliffs.
"127 Hours" is based on a true story of real-life mountaineer Aron Ralston who cut off the lower part of his right arm with a dull knife in order to free himself from a fallen boulder in a Utah canyon. Throughout his journey, Ralston recalls friends, lovers, family, and the two hikers he met before his accident.
Danny Boyle directs the drama movie in addition to teaming up with Simon Beaufoy to write the script. The film will be screened at the 35th Annual Toronto International Film Festival running September 9-19 before it hits selected U.S. theaters on November 5.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes