Danny Boyle's '127 Hours' Debuts Highly-Spirited Teaser Trailer
The first scenes from "127 Hours" have been made available for viewing pleasure through a teaser trailer. Making its way out via Apple, the video makes reference to Danny Boyle's previous films such as "The Beach", "Sunshine" and "Slumdog Millionaire" before focusing on the upcoming release.
The trailer highlights James Franco's Aron Ralston who shows great enthusiasm in everything he does, including when he explores a canyon. The video follows him as he meets two girls during his adventure and it ends when he is stuck between the cliffs.
"127 Hours" is based on a true story of real-life mountaineer Aron Ralston who cut off the lower part of his right arm with a dull knife in order to free himself from a fallen boulder in a Utah canyon. Throughout his journey, Ralston recalls friends, lovers, family, and the two hikers he met before his accident.
Danny Boyle directs the drama movie in addition to teaming up with Simon Beaufoy to write the script. The film will be screened at the 35th Annual Toronto International Film Festival running September 9-19 before it hits selected U.S. theaters on November 5.
- 'Saturday Night Live' Taps Kristen Stewart as the Next Host
- Armie Hammer Responds to 'Green Lantern Corps' Rumor
- Big Sean Performs 'Bounce Back', Premieres 'Sunday Morning Jetpack' on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Louis Tomlinson Reunites With Briana Jungwirth to Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday
- Luke Bryan to Sing National Anthem at Super Bowl
- 'Veronica Mars' Boss Hints at Potential Revival
- Artist of the Week: Kehlani
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington