'Lie to Me' 2.21 Preview: Lightman and Foster Kiss
Lightman and Foster turn up the heat in the next episode of "Lie to Me". While going undercover, the co-workers play a couple who has the secret fantasy of being filmed, and to convince their target, they give a long passionate kiss.
The Lightman Group investigates the disappearance of a young woman, which leads them to uncover a criminal element in the adult film business. Titled "Darkness and Light", the episode airs Monday, August 30 on FOX as the episode before the finale.
FOX has renewed the show for a third season which will begin on November 10. "We are gonna get grittier, dirtier, and all around saucier," Monica Raymund aka Ria Torres told TV Fanatic. "We'll be in the street more and dealing with some crazy cases."
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction