'Lie to Me' 2.21 Preview: Lightman and Foster Kiss
Lightman and Foster turn up the heat in the next episode of "Lie to Me". While going undercover, the co-workers play a couple who has the secret fantasy of being filmed, and to convince their target, they give a long passionate kiss.
The Lightman Group investigates the disappearance of a young woman, which leads them to uncover a criminal element in the adult film business. Titled "Darkness and Light", the episode airs Monday, August 30 on FOX as the episode before the finale.
FOX has renewed the show for a third season which will begin on November 10. "We are gonna get grittier, dirtier, and all around saucier," Monica Raymund aka Ria Torres told TV Fanatic. "We'll be in the street more and dealing with some crazy cases."
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says