'Lie to Me' 2.21 Preview: Lightman and Foster Kiss
Lightman and Foster turn up the heat in the next episode of "Lie to Me". While going undercover, the co-workers play a couple who has the secret fantasy of being filmed, and to convince their target, they give a long passionate kiss.
The Lightman Group investigates the disappearance of a young woman, which leads them to uncover a criminal element in the adult film business. Titled "Darkness and Light", the episode airs Monday, August 30 on FOX as the episode before the finale.
FOX has renewed the show for a third season which will begin on November 10. "We are gonna get grittier, dirtier, and all around saucier," Monica Raymund aka Ria Torres told TV Fanatic. "We'll be in the street more and dealing with some crazy cases."
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'