'Lie to Me' 2.21 Preview: Lightman and Foster Kiss
Lightman and Foster turn up the heat in the next episode of "Lie to Me". While going undercover, the co-workers play a couple who has the secret fantasy of being filmed, and to convince their target, they give a long passionate kiss.
The Lightman Group investigates the disappearance of a young woman, which leads them to uncover a criminal element in the adult film business. Titled "Darkness and Light", the episode airs Monday, August 30 on FOX as the episode before the finale.
FOX has renewed the show for a third season which will begin on November 10. "We are gonna get grittier, dirtier, and all around saucier," Monica Raymund aka Ria Torres told TV Fanatic. "We'll be in the street more and dealing with some crazy cases."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding