'Lie to Me' 2.21 Preview: Lightman and Foster Kiss
Lightman and Foster turn up the heat in the next episode of "Lie to Me". While going undercover, the co-workers play a couple who has the secret fantasy of being filmed, and to convince their target, they give a long passionate kiss.
The Lightman Group investigates the disappearance of a young woman, which leads them to uncover a criminal element in the adult film business. Titled "Darkness and Light", the episode airs Monday, August 30 on FOX as the episode before the finale.
FOX has renewed the show for a third season which will begin on November 10. "We are gonna get grittier, dirtier, and all around saucier," Monica Raymund aka Ria Torres told TV Fanatic. "We'll be in the street more and dealing with some crazy cases."
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season