Heidi Montag Reportedly Agrees With the Release of Her Sex Tape
Heidi Montag has now reportedly agreed to talk business with porn company Vivid Entertainment over her estranged husband Spencer Pratt's plan to go public with their alleged sex tape, TMZ reported. According to the site, Heidi privately knows that the sex tape exists.
As founder and co-chairman of the porn company, Steven Hirsch, arrived at Costa Rica and made an offer on the sex tape, Heidi was said willing to listen to him. Some the footage being discussed is the one which features Heidi's girl-on-girl action with Playboy Playmate Karissa Shannon.
The site further reported that Heidi wants Steven to provide her with the sales numbers on Kim Kardashian's sex tape because she may be interested in working out a "back-end deal" if he fails to give her satisfying cash up front.
The reported sex tape deal was first started with Spencer's negotiation with Vivid. Steven previously affirmed to the site that Spencer indeed approached him in a bid to release the sex tape. Steven said, "I just got off the phone with Spencer Pratt about a sex tape with Heidi Montag. We are in early negotiations to possibly come to terms for a deal."
Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt are currently in a divorce process. Heidi's rep stated that the divorce papers have been filed in the Santa Monica, California courthouse on Thursday afternoon, August 19. The then couple wed in November 2008.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns