Heidi Montag Reportedly Agrees With the Release of Her Sex Tape
Heidi Montag has now reportedly agreed to talk business with porn company Vivid Entertainment over her estranged husband Spencer Pratt's plan to go public with their alleged sex tape, TMZ reported. According to the site, Heidi privately knows that the sex tape exists.
As founder and co-chairman of the porn company, Steven Hirsch, arrived at Costa Rica and made an offer on the sex tape, Heidi was said willing to listen to him. Some the footage being discussed is the one which features Heidi's girl-on-girl action with Playboy Playmate Karissa Shannon.
The site further reported that Heidi wants Steven to provide her with the sales numbers on Kim Kardashian's sex tape because she may be interested in working out a "back-end deal" if he fails to give her satisfying cash up front.
The reported sex tape deal was first started with Spencer's negotiation with Vivid. Steven previously affirmed to the site that Spencer indeed approached him in a bid to release the sex tape. Steven said, "I just got off the phone with Spencer Pratt about a sex tape with Heidi Montag. We are in early negotiations to possibly come to terms for a deal."
Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt are currently in a divorce process. Heidi's rep stated that the divorce papers have been filed in the Santa Monica, California courthouse on Thursday afternoon, August 19. The then couple wed in November 2008.
More Heidi Montag News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son