Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer Flashed Their Wedding Rings
Anna Paquin has revealed her wedding ring, two days after tying the knot with her "True Blood" co-star Stephen Moyer. The 28-year-old actress was spotted with the new bling when she was out with her mother Mary Paquin at the trendy clothing store Fred Segal in Santa Monica, California on Monday morning, August 23.
In pictures obtained by Daily Mail, Anna, in a printed dark T-shirt and short pants, gave photographers a chance to snap the wedding rock, which is designed by jeweler Cathy Waterman. Her husband Stephen was also spotted with his marriage band as he skateboarded around the streets of Venice Beach where he and Anna live.
Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer became husband and wife after swapping vows at a beach side villa in Malibu on Saturday night, August 21. For the nuptials, Anna donned a white halterneck gown, while Moyer opted a dark suit. Their wedding was attended by fellow stars, including Ryan Kwanten, Sam Trammell, Rutina Wesley, Carrie Preston and Elijah Wood.
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5
- Kanye West and Everyone, Including Taylor Swift, Sleep Naked in His 'Famous' Video
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Confirms the Presence of A.R.G.U.S.
- Khloe Kardashian Sizzles With Purple Lipstick on Glamour Mexico. See the Sexy Snaps!
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Pixie Haircut at Givenchy Fashion Show With Bella Hadid and More
- Teresa Palmer Finds Someone's Name Carved in New 'Lights Out' Trailer
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women