Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer Flashed Their Wedding Rings
Anna Paquin has revealed her wedding ring, two days after tying the knot with her "True Blood" co-star Stephen Moyer. The 28-year-old actress was spotted with the new bling when she was out with her mother Mary Paquin at the trendy clothing store Fred Segal in Santa Monica, California on Monday morning, August 23.
In pictures obtained by Daily Mail, Anna, in a printed dark T-shirt and short pants, gave photographers a chance to snap the wedding rock, which is designed by jeweler Cathy Waterman. Her husband Stephen was also spotted with his marriage band as he skateboarded around the streets of Venice Beach where he and Anna live.
Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer became husband and wife after swapping vows at a beach side villa in Malibu on Saturday night, August 21. For the nuptials, Anna donned a white halterneck gown, while Moyer opted a dark suit. Their wedding was attended by fellow stars, including Ryan Kwanten, Sam Trammell, Rutina Wesley, Carrie Preston and Elijah Wood.
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald Expecting Baby No. 2
- Back Off! Jay-Z Pushes Away Male Fan for Getting Too Close to Beyonce Knowles
- Jennifer Lawrence Tops Forbes' List of 2016 Highest-Paid Actresses