Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer Flashed Their Wedding Rings
Anna Paquin has revealed her wedding ring, two days after tying the knot with her "True Blood" co-star Stephen Moyer. The 28-year-old actress was spotted with the new bling when she was out with her mother Mary Paquin at the trendy clothing store Fred Segal in Santa Monica, California on Monday morning, August 23.
In pictures obtained by Daily Mail, Anna, in a printed dark T-shirt and short pants, gave photographers a chance to snap the wedding rock, which is designed by jeweler Cathy Waterman. Her husband Stephen was also spotted with his marriage band as he skateboarded around the streets of Venice Beach where he and Anna live.
Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer became husband and wife after swapping vows at a beach side villa in Malibu on Saturday night, August 21. For the nuptials, Anna donned a white halterneck gown, while Moyer opted a dark suit. Their wedding was attended by fellow stars, including Ryan Kwanten, Sam Trammell, Rutina Wesley, Carrie Preston and Elijah Wood.
More Anna Paquin News
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years
- Demi Lovato Speaks on Mental Illness, Performs 'Confident' at DNC Opening Night
- Lindsay Lohan Responds to Relationship Drama After Accusing Fiance of Strangling Her
- Britney Spears, U2, Drake, Ariana Grande Lead an Amazing 2016 iHeartRadio Music Festival Line-Up
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection