Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer Flashed Their Wedding Rings
Anna Paquin has revealed her wedding ring, two days after tying the knot with her "True Blood" co-star Stephen Moyer. The 28-year-old actress was spotted with the new bling when she was out with her mother Mary Paquin at the trendy clothing store Fred Segal in Santa Monica, California on Monday morning, August 23.
In pictures obtained by Daily Mail, Anna, in a printed dark T-shirt and short pants, gave photographers a chance to snap the wedding rock, which is designed by jeweler Cathy Waterman. Her husband Stephen was also spotted with his marriage band as he skateboarded around the streets of Venice Beach where he and Anna live.
Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer became husband and wife after swapping vows at a beach side villa in Malibu on Saturday night, August 21. For the nuptials, Anna donned a white halterneck gown, while Moyer opted a dark suit. Their wedding was attended by fellow stars, including Ryan Kwanten, Sam Trammell, Rutina Wesley, Carrie Preston and Elijah Wood.
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Really Wants to Play Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid'
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards
- Artist of the Week: Chance The Rapper