Reality Stars to Invade 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 11
A few names have been mentioned as the candidates of "Dancing with the Stars" season 11 and they include some reality TV stars such as Audrina Patridge, The Situation and Ali Fedotowsky. The status of these three celebrities is still a rumor because ABC will only officially announce it after "Bachelor Pad" on Monday, August 30.
However, a lot of sources have confirmed that Patridge would make her first appearance on television after "The Hills" ended in this dancing competition. When asked by Zap2It whether the casting is true, an ABC rep said they don't discuss either casting or negotiation before the official announcement.
Meanwhile, E! Online's snitch informed that "Jersey Shore" guido Mike Sorrentino aka The Situation would be the season's main attraction, very much like Kate Gosselin in previous season. "He's going to be the Kate Gosselin of the new season. Minus the fact that we think people on set will probably like him. We'll have to see, but we can't wait to see what he pulls off. He's going to be hilarious," the insider said.
Other sites reported about the participation of recent "The Bachelorette" couple Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez. But unlike Patridge and Situation who reportedly have struck a deal, these two have not. "Ali hasn't signed on the dotted line yet but there's a twist - Roberto is going to compete on the show as well," OK magazine's source said.
Non-reality TV star which is also reported to make the list is Troy Aikman, the former Dallas Cowboys star. He personally made the announcement to TMZ a few weeks ago but quickly retracted his words via Twitter.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'