On-Set Pics of 'This Must Be the Place': Sean Penn Channels Glam Rock Star
Sean Penn has kicked off the production for "This Must Be the Place" and the pictures from the set have emerged. Filming at Dublin's Mount Street in Ireland on Monday, August 23, the American actor was spotted wearing a long, messy wig and a bright red lipstick.
Penn donned the make up and hair-do since he portrays rock star Cheyenne in the movie. The film will center its story on the retired rock star hunting the Nazi criminal who ordered his father's concentration camp execution.
Serving behind the cameras for the crime drama thriller is Paolo Sorrentino who additionally pens the script alongside Umberto Contarello. Frances McDormand, Harry Dean Stanton and Shea Whigham co-star Sean Penn in "This Must Be the Place", which is scheduled to be released sometime in 2011.
- Snoop Dogg Denies Mocking His 'Nephew' Young Thug in 'Moment I Feared' Video
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 9 Finale: Does Your Favorite Win?
- Kesha's Mother Admits She Has No Firsthand Personal Knowledge of Alleged Rape by Dr. Luke
- Meet Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes' Youngest Daughter Amada
- Tyga Premieres Fun Video for 'Flossin' Featuring His Son King Cairo
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs