On-Set Pics of 'This Must Be the Place': Sean Penn Channels Glam Rock Star
Sean Penn has kicked off the production for "This Must Be the Place" and the pictures from the set have emerged. Filming at Dublin's Mount Street in Ireland on Monday, August 23, the American actor was spotted wearing a long, messy wig and a bright red lipstick.
Penn donned the make up and hair-do since he portrays rock star Cheyenne in the movie. The film will center its story on the retired rock star hunting the Nazi criminal who ordered his father's concentration camp execution.
Serving behind the cameras for the crime drama thriller is Paolo Sorrentino who additionally pens the script alongside Umberto Contarello. Frances McDormand, Harry Dean Stanton and Shea Whigham co-star Sean Penn in "This Must Be the Place", which is scheduled to be released sometime in 2011.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video