On-Set Pics of 'This Must Be the Place': Sean Penn Channels Glam Rock Star
Sean Penn has kicked off the production for "This Must Be the Place" and the pictures from the set have emerged. Filming at Dublin's Mount Street in Ireland on Monday, August 23, the American actor was spotted wearing a long, messy wig and a bright red lipstick.
Penn donned the make up and hair-do since he portrays rock star Cheyenne in the movie. The film will center its story on the retired rock star hunting the Nazi criminal who ordered his father's concentration camp execution.
Serving behind the cameras for the crime drama thriller is Paolo Sorrentino who additionally pens the script alongside Umberto Contarello. Frances McDormand, Harry Dean Stanton and Shea Whigham co-star Sean Penn in "This Must Be the Place", which is scheduled to be released sometime in 2011.
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit