On-Set Pics of 'This Must Be the Place': Sean Penn Channels Glam Rock Star
Sean Penn has kicked off the production for "This Must Be the Place" and the pictures from the set have emerged. Filming at Dublin's Mount Street in Ireland on Monday, August 23, the American actor was spotted wearing a long, messy wig and a bright red lipstick.
Penn donned the make up and hair-do since he portrays rock star Cheyenne in the movie. The film will center its story on the retired rock star hunting the Nazi criminal who ordered his father's concentration camp execution.
Serving behind the cameras for the crime drama thriller is Paolo Sorrentino who additionally pens the script alongside Umberto Contarello. Frances McDormand, Harry Dean Stanton and Shea Whigham co-star Sean Penn in "This Must Be the Place", which is scheduled to be released sometime in 2011.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences