On-Set Pics of 'This Must Be the Place': Sean Penn Channels Glam Rock Star
Sean Penn has kicked off the production for "This Must Be the Place" and the pictures from the set have emerged. Filming at Dublin's Mount Street in Ireland on Monday, August 23, the American actor was spotted wearing a long, messy wig and a bright red lipstick.
Penn donned the make up and hair-do since he portrays rock star Cheyenne in the movie. The film will center its story on the retired rock star hunting the Nazi criminal who ordered his father's concentration camp execution.
Serving behind the cameras for the crime drama thriller is Paolo Sorrentino who additionally pens the script alongside Umberto Contarello. Frances McDormand, Harry Dean Stanton and Shea Whigham co-star Sean Penn in "This Must Be the Place", which is scheduled to be released sometime in 2011.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off