Sexy 'True Blood' Trio to Present at Emmys
Stephen Moyer and Anna Paquin would walk on the red carpet of 62nd Annual Primetime Emmy Awards as husband and wife for the first time. The "True Blood" stars who wed on Saturday, August 21 have been confirmed as presenters at the awards event but they will be joined as well by co-star Alexander Skarsgard.
Their show "True Blood" is nominated in four categories which are Best Drama, Casting, Art Direction, and Sound Editing. None of the show's stars has received a nomination in the acting categories.
The trio are the latest announced presenters of the August 29 event in Los Angeles. Jon Hamm, Eva Longoria, Will Arnett, Stephen Colbert, Edie Falco, Tina Fey, Laurence Fishburne, Ricky Gervais, January Jones, Matthew Perry and Sofia Vergara are some of those who have been confirmed to be presenters as well.
The 62nd Annual Primetime Emmy Awards is hosted by Jimmy Fallon and would be aired live by NBC starting 8/7c.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby