Sexy 'True Blood' Trio to Present at Emmys
Stephen Moyer and Anna Paquin would walk on the red carpet of 62nd Annual Primetime Emmy Awards as husband and wife for the first time. The "True Blood" stars who wed on Saturday, August 21 have been confirmed as presenters at the awards event but they will be joined as well by co-star Alexander Skarsgard.
Their show "True Blood" is nominated in four categories which are Best Drama, Casting, Art Direction, and Sound Editing. None of the show's stars has received a nomination in the acting categories.
The trio are the latest announced presenters of the August 29 event in Los Angeles. Jon Hamm, Eva Longoria, Will Arnett, Stephen Colbert, Edie Falco, Tina Fey, Laurence Fishburne, Ricky Gervais, January Jones, Matthew Perry and Sofia Vergara are some of those who have been confirmed to be presenters as well.
The 62nd Annual Primetime Emmy Awards is hosted by Jimmy Fallon and would be aired live by NBC starting 8/7c.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'