Sexy 'True Blood' Trio to Present at Emmys
Stephen Moyer and Anna Paquin would walk on the red carpet of 62nd Annual Primetime Emmy Awards as husband and wife for the first time. The "True Blood" stars who wed on Saturday, August 21 have been confirmed as presenters at the awards event but they will be joined as well by co-star Alexander Skarsgard.
Their show "True Blood" is nominated in four categories which are Best Drama, Casting, Art Direction, and Sound Editing. None of the show's stars has received a nomination in the acting categories.
The trio are the latest announced presenters of the August 29 event in Los Angeles. Jon Hamm, Eva Longoria, Will Arnett, Stephen Colbert, Edie Falco, Tina Fey, Laurence Fishburne, Ricky Gervais, January Jones, Matthew Perry and Sofia Vergara are some of those who have been confirmed to be presenters as well.
The 62nd Annual Primetime Emmy Awards is hosted by Jimmy Fallon and would be aired live by NBC starting 8/7c.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt