Sexy 'True Blood' Trio to Present at Emmys
Stephen Moyer and Anna Paquin would walk on the red carpet of 62nd Annual Primetime Emmy Awards as husband and wife for the first time. The "True Blood" stars who wed on Saturday, August 21 have been confirmed as presenters at the awards event but they will be joined as well by co-star Alexander Skarsgard.
Their show "True Blood" is nominated in four categories which are Best Drama, Casting, Art Direction, and Sound Editing. None of the show's stars has received a nomination in the acting categories.
The trio are the latest announced presenters of the August 29 event in Los Angeles. Jon Hamm, Eva Longoria, Will Arnett, Stephen Colbert, Edie Falco, Tina Fey, Laurence Fishburne, Ricky Gervais, January Jones, Matthew Perry and Sofia Vergara are some of those who have been confirmed to be presenters as well.
The 62nd Annual Primetime Emmy Awards is hosted by Jimmy Fallon and would be aired live by NBC starting 8/7c.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift