Drew Barrymore's 'Going the Distance' Debuts New Trailer
Less than two weeks from its U.S. release, "Going the Distance" drops another trailer. Making its way out via Yahoo! Movies, the video follows Drew Barrymore's Erin and Justin Long's Garrett who maintain a long-distance relationship. The fresh trailer additionally has more scenes featuring other characters talking.
Erin and Garrett meet in New York while Erin is on assignment there over the summer. After dating for six weeks and the assignment ends, Erin has to return to her San Francisco home. But the two discover the relationship has evolved into something more than a mere summer fling.
Refused to be separated by distance, Erin and Garrett use their cell phones to stay communicating. More troubles come from their overprotective relatives and a few unexpected temptations. In the meantime, the big breaks they've been hoping for could break them up for good...unless their love can truly go the distance.
Supporting the cast ensemble of "Going the Distance" are Christina Applegate, Charlie Day, Ron Livingston and many more. Nanette Burstein directs the romantic comedy with the script provided by Geoff LaTulippe. The film has been premiered in London on August 19 and will open wide in U.S. theaters on September 3.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby