Drew Barrymore's 'Going the Distance' Debuts New Trailer
Less than two weeks from its U.S. release, "Going the Distance" drops another trailer. Making its way out via Yahoo! Movies, the video follows Drew Barrymore's Erin and Justin Long's Garrett who maintain a long-distance relationship. The fresh trailer additionally has more scenes featuring other characters talking.
Erin and Garrett meet in New York while Erin is on assignment there over the summer. After dating for six weeks and the assignment ends, Erin has to return to her San Francisco home. But the two discover the relationship has evolved into something more than a mere summer fling.
Refused to be separated by distance, Erin and Garrett use their cell phones to stay communicating. More troubles come from their overprotective relatives and a few unexpected temptations. In the meantime, the big breaks they've been hoping for could break them up for good...unless their love can truly go the distance.
Supporting the cast ensemble of "Going the Distance" are Christina Applegate, Charlie Day, Ron Livingston and many more. Nanette Burstein directs the romantic comedy with the script provided by Geoff LaTulippe. The film has been premiered in London on August 19 and will open wide in U.S. theaters on September 3.
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them