Jay-Z and U2 Join Forces for Australia Tour
The world of Hip-Hop and rock collide again as it was announced that Jay-Z is touring with U2 for an Australian jaunt. The rapper is made a special guest by the rock band fronted by Bono to perform at their 360 Tour this fall.
Promoted by Live Nation Australia, the tour will visit five cities beginning in Auckland on November 25. There will be stops in Melbourne, Brisbane and Sydney before the tour wraps up in Perth on December 18. Tickets are sold to general public on September 3 while the members of U2.com get to buy the early-bird tickets.
This is not the first time Jay-Z joins forces with U2. Together with Rihanna, they took part in charity song "Stranded (Haiti Mon Amour)" earlier this year as well as in "Hope for Haiti" telethon. Both have also paired up for a performance of "Sunday Bloody Sunday" at the 2009 MTV European Music Awards.
As a solo act, Jay-Z is also scheduled to play at Black Ball NY and two hometown stadium shows with Eminem, one in Em's hometown Detroit while the other at Yankee Stadium.
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt 'Never Wanted Sex' Prior to Their Split
- Kim Kardashian's Paris Robbery Crime Scene Photos Emerge
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Were Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle