Jay-Z and U2 Join Forces for Australia Tour
The world of Hip-Hop and rock collide again as it was announced that Jay-Z is touring with U2 for an Australian jaunt. The rapper is made a special guest by the rock band fronted by Bono to perform at their 360 Tour this fall.
Promoted by Live Nation Australia, the tour will visit five cities beginning in Auckland on November 25. There will be stops in Melbourne, Brisbane and Sydney before the tour wraps up in Perth on December 18. Tickets are sold to general public on September 3 while the members of U2.com get to buy the early-bird tickets.
This is not the first time Jay-Z joins forces with U2. Together with Rihanna, they took part in charity song "Stranded (Haiti Mon Amour)" earlier this year as well as in "Hope for Haiti" telethon. Both have also paired up for a performance of "Sunday Bloody Sunday" at the 2009 MTV European Music Awards.
As a solo act, Jay-Z is also scheduled to play at Black Ball NY and two hometown stadium shows with Eminem, one in Em's hometown Detroit while the other at Yankee Stadium.
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years
- Nick Young Wants Chris Brown Out of Their Neighborhood: 'You're Making the Block Hot'
- New 'Jumanji' Film Adds Karen Gillan in Major Role
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius