Martin Short's Wife Died, Cause of Death Is Not Yet Revealed
Sad news has come from Martin Short's family. His actress wife, Nancy Dolman, passed away on Saturday, August 21 at their Pacific Palisades home. However, the cause of the death has not yet been revealed, Radar Online reported.
Confirming Nancy's death, Martin's representative said on Monday, August 23, "Sadly, we can confirm that Martin Short's wife did pass away." The representative added, "We do not have any other comment to make." Nancy had been battling cancer since 2007.
Nancy died at the age of 58. According to the site, the Los Angeles City Fire Department responded to a medical emergency call at Martin's resident at 8.30 A.M. on Saturday. The Fire Department arrived at the scene in approximately 30 minutes. Though so, they didn't transport anyone to a hospital. It is believed that Nancy died at the house.
Moreover, CNN reported that the Los Angeles County Coroner's office had no record of Nancy's death. Spokesman for the office stated that they would only be aware if a death was sudden, unexpected or from unnatural causes.
Nancy Dolman wed comedian Martin Short in 1980 after the two met for the first time during the run of the 1972 Toronto production of "Godspell". The couple has three children, Katherine Elizabeth, 27, Oliver Patrick, 24 and Henry Hayter, 20.
Professionally, Nancy was known for her recurring role as Annie Selig Tate on ABC's sitcom "Soap", "Second City Television" and "Custard Pie". She also appeared alongside her husband on 1985 cable television special "Martin Short: Concert for the North Americas".
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Living Separate Lives' and Ready for $300 Million Divorce
- Fergie's 'Double Dutchess' Is Coming in January With 3 Music Videos
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'