Sandra Bullock to Get 'Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close' With Tom Hanks
Paramount Pictures and Warner Bros. are set to team up to make "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close". Beside produced by such big studios, the film will also likely to see collaboration of two big stars Sandra Bullock and Tom Hanks.
According to Variety, Warner Bros. indicated that they have sent out offers to both the "The Proposal" actress and the "Angels & Demons" actor, but formal negotiations have not been reached. Roles which may be tackled by the two Oscar winners have not been mentioned either.
"Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close" is based on a novel of the same title written by Jonathan Safran Foer. The story centers on Oskar Schell, an ambitious young nine-year-old who scours New York City in search of a lock that a key his father left him will open. The boy's father died in the 9-11 attacks and Oskar was also said to be an amateur inventor, jewelry designer, astrophysicist, tambourine player and pacifist at such a young age.
Producer Scott Rudin has been developing the film feature project since 2005. Eric Roth has turned the novel into a script and Stephen Daldry is attached to direct. The drama is aimed to arrive in 2012.
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle