Sandra Bullock to Get 'Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close' With Tom Hanks
Paramount Pictures and Warner Bros. are set to team up to make "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close". Beside produced by such big studios, the film will also likely to see collaboration of two big stars Sandra Bullock and Tom Hanks.
According to Variety, Warner Bros. indicated that they have sent out offers to both the "The Proposal" actress and the "Angels & Demons" actor, but formal negotiations have not been reached. Roles which may be tackled by the two Oscar winners have not been mentioned either.
"Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close" is based on a novel of the same title written by Jonathan Safran Foer. The story centers on Oskar Schell, an ambitious young nine-year-old who scours New York City in search of a lock that a key his father left him will open. The boy's father died in the 9-11 attacks and Oskar was also said to be an amateur inventor, jewelry designer, astrophysicist, tambourine player and pacifist at such a young age.
Producer Scott Rudin has been developing the film feature project since 2005. Eric Roth has turned the novel into a script and Stephen Daldry is attached to direct. The drama is aimed to arrive in 2012.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic