Sandra Bullock to Get 'Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close' With Tom Hanks
Paramount Pictures and Warner Bros. are set to team up to make "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close". Beside produced by such big studios, the film will also likely to see collaboration of two big stars Sandra Bullock and Tom Hanks.
According to Variety, Warner Bros. indicated that they have sent out offers to both the "The Proposal" actress and the "Angels & Demons" actor, but formal negotiations have not been reached. Roles which may be tackled by the two Oscar winners have not been mentioned either.
"Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close" is based on a novel of the same title written by Jonathan Safran Foer. The story centers on Oskar Schell, an ambitious young nine-year-old who scours New York City in search of a lock that a key his father left him will open. The boy's father died in the 9-11 attacks and Oskar was also said to be an amateur inventor, jewelry designer, astrophysicist, tambourine player and pacifist at such a young age.
Producer Scott Rudin has been developing the film feature project since 2005. Eric Roth has turned the novel into a script and Stephen Daldry is attached to direct. The drama is aimed to arrive in 2012.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival