Sandra Bullock to Get 'Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close' With Tom Hanks
Paramount Pictures and Warner Bros. are set to team up to make "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close". Beside produced by such big studios, the film will also likely to see collaboration of two big stars Sandra Bullock and Tom Hanks.
According to Variety, Warner Bros. indicated that they have sent out offers to both the "The Proposal" actress and the "Angels & Demons" actor, but formal negotiations have not been reached. Roles which may be tackled by the two Oscar winners have not been mentioned either.
"Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close" is based on a novel of the same title written by Jonathan Safran Foer. The story centers on Oskar Schell, an ambitious young nine-year-old who scours New York City in search of a lock that a key his father left him will open. The boy's father died in the 9-11 attacks and Oskar was also said to be an amateur inventor, jewelry designer, astrophysicist, tambourine player and pacifist at such a young age.
Producer Scott Rudin has been developing the film feature project since 2005. Eric Roth has turned the novel into a script and Stephen Daldry is attached to direct. The drama is aimed to arrive in 2012.
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction
- Winona Ryder Defends Ex Johnny Depp Against Amber Heard's Abuse Allegations
- 'Star Trek Beyond' New Trailer: Captain Kirk Makes His Last Report
- Tyrese Gibson Confirms Return to 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Chris Brown Sued by Suge Knight Over 2014 Club Shooting. What's Breezy's Fault?
- Taylor Swift Tells Her Friends She's 'in Love' With Tom Hiddleston as Couple Enjoy Roman Holiday