'Bachelorette' Star Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez Out for a Zoo Visit
"The Bachelorette" star Ali Fedotowsky has updated her fans on her romance life with fiance Roberto Martinez whom she met on the reality TV series. Ali shared via her Twitter page about her recent outing with Roberto at San Diego Zoo on Sunday afternoon, August 22.
"Roberto and I had so much fun at the San Diego Zoo today. We even got to sit right next to a polar bear!!! In a cage of course," Ali teased her fans. She later posted a picture of her and Roberto as well the polar bear who seemed more interested to Ali rather than Roberto.
Ali looked lovely in a gingham shirt and short jeans, while Roberto was also as casual as Ali in a blue shirt, white pants and a hat. Along with the image, Ali wrote, "Polar bears are unbelievable creatures. We learned a lot about ways to help these endangered animals."
And following the zoo visit, Ali and Roberto revealed that they spent their time together by playing a home video game console Wii. Ali boasted that she could beat Roberto in one game, writing "All strikes and spares... no big deal."
"Total Wii Domination! Better luck next time," Ali continued. The 25-year-old beauty, however, later posted another message which read, "Ok ok... he beat me in all the other Wii games we played. I just happened to take a picture of the time I won ;) Ha ha."
Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez are currently planning their marriage. The two got engaged after Roberto got down on one knee on the finale of "The Bachelorette" in early August. Ali, at that time, immediately replied, "Yes!"
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance