'Hung' 2.09 Preview: Lenore's Threat
"Hung" is coming closer to the end of season 2. In the episode called "Fat Off My Love Or I'm the Allergen", Mike accuses Ray of betrayal. Meanwhile, Ronnie vents his frustrations with Jessica at a dermatology banquet and Tanya lashes out at Ray, Lenore and Horny Patty.
The episode airs Sunday, August 29 on HBO. Speaking of the episode before the finale, series co-creator Colette Burson said in an interview with TV Squad, "I directed next week's episode. There's quite a bit of Detroit in it. There's a big scene shot on the old Tigers Stadium field. We can't replicate this stuff in the studio."
Revealing a little hint about the character played by Jane Adams, Burson said, "Tanya stands up for herself. Tanya's going to smack somebody down."
More Hung News
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years
- Nick Young Wants Chris Brown Out of Their Neighborhood: 'You're Making the Block Hot'
- New 'Jumanji' Film Adds Karen Gillan in Major Role
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius