'Hung' 2.09 Preview: Lenore's Threat
"Hung" is coming closer to the end of season 2. In the episode called "Fat Off My Love Or I'm the Allergen", Mike accuses Ray of betrayal. Meanwhile, Ronnie vents his frustrations with Jessica at a dermatology banquet and Tanya lashes out at Ray, Lenore and Horny Patty.
The episode airs Sunday, August 29 on HBO. Speaking of the episode before the finale, series co-creator Colette Burson said in an interview with TV Squad, "I directed next week's episode. There's quite a bit of Detroit in it. There's a big scene shot on the old Tigers Stadium field. We can't replicate this stuff in the studio."
Revealing a little hint about the character played by Jane Adams, Burson said, "Tanya stands up for herself. Tanya's going to smack somebody down."
More Hung News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story