Catherine Bell Gave Birth to Second Baby
"Army Wives" star Catherine Bell is a proud mother after welcoming a baby son in Charleston, South Carolina on Saturday, August 21, People reported. A rep for Catherine told the site that the baby is named Ronan Bell.
The rep further revealed that Ronan arrived at 8:29 A.M., weighed in at 7 lbs., 7 oz. and is 19 3/4 inches long. The newly-born baby is the second child for Catherine and husband Adam Beason. He joins 7-year-old sister Gemma.
Gemma, in the meantime, is surely excited about the new arrival as Catherine, back in February, told the site, "She has been asking for a sibling for a long time. I'll be sure to remind her of that when it's time to change his diapers."
Catherine also took to her Twitter page to announce the baby news. On Sunday, August 22, the "Bruce Almighty" actress wrote, "Yay! He's finally here! ;) & he's amazing! Catherine Bell Welcomes a son." A couple hours later, she posted another tweet which read, "Gotta get used to this 2-3 hr power sleeping thng! For now this chocolate Luna bar is yuuummy!!!! & my precious baby is even yummier! ;)"
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story