Catherine Bell Gave Birth to Second Baby
"Army Wives" star Catherine Bell is a proud mother after welcoming a baby son in Charleston, South Carolina on Saturday, August 21, People reported. A rep for Catherine told the site that the baby is named Ronan Bell.
The rep further revealed that Ronan arrived at 8:29 A.M., weighed in at 7 lbs., 7 oz. and is 19 3/4 inches long. The newly-born baby is the second child for Catherine and husband Adam Beason. He joins 7-year-old sister Gemma.
Gemma, in the meantime, is surely excited about the new arrival as Catherine, back in February, told the site, "She has been asking for a sibling for a long time. I'll be sure to remind her of that when it's time to change his diapers."
Catherine also took to her Twitter page to announce the baby news. On Sunday, August 22, the "Bruce Almighty" actress wrote, "Yay! He's finally here! ;) & he's amazing! Catherine Bell Welcomes a son." A couple hours later, she posted another tweet which read, "Gotta get used to this 2-3 hr power sleeping thng! For now this chocolate Luna bar is yuuummy!!!! & my precious baby is even yummier! ;)"
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris