Catherine Bell Gave Birth to Second Baby
"Army Wives" star Catherine Bell is a proud mother after welcoming a baby son in Charleston, South Carolina on Saturday, August 21, People reported. A rep for Catherine told the site that the baby is named Ronan Bell.
The rep further revealed that Ronan arrived at 8:29 A.M., weighed in at 7 lbs., 7 oz. and is 19 3/4 inches long. The newly-born baby is the second child for Catherine and husband Adam Beason. He joins 7-year-old sister Gemma.
Gemma, in the meantime, is surely excited about the new arrival as Catherine, back in February, told the site, "She has been asking for a sibling for a long time. I'll be sure to remind her of that when it's time to change his diapers."
Catherine also took to her Twitter page to announce the baby news. On Sunday, August 22, the "Bruce Almighty" actress wrote, "Yay! He's finally here! ;) & he's amazing! Catherine Bell Welcomes a son." A couple hours later, she posted another tweet which read, "Gotta get used to this 2-3 hr power sleeping thng! For now this chocolate Luna bar is yuuummy!!!! & my precious baby is even yummier! ;)"
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars