Catherine Bell Gave Birth to Second Baby
"Army Wives" star Catherine Bell is a proud mother after welcoming a baby son in Charleston, South Carolina on Saturday, August 21, People reported. A rep for Catherine told the site that the baby is named Ronan Bell.
The rep further revealed that Ronan arrived at 8:29 A.M., weighed in at 7 lbs., 7 oz. and is 19 3/4 inches long. The newly-born baby is the second child for Catherine and husband Adam Beason. He joins 7-year-old sister Gemma.
Gemma, in the meantime, is surely excited about the new arrival as Catherine, back in February, told the site, "She has been asking for a sibling for a long time. I'll be sure to remind her of that when it's time to change his diapers."
Catherine also took to her Twitter page to announce the baby news. On Sunday, August 22, the "Bruce Almighty" actress wrote, "Yay! He's finally here! ;) & he's amazing! Catherine Bell Welcomes a son." A couple hours later, she posted another tweet which read, "Gotta get used to this 2-3 hr power sleeping thng! For now this chocolate Luna bar is yuuummy!!!! & my precious baby is even yummier! ;)"
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed