Catherine Bell Gave Birth to Second Baby
"Army Wives" star Catherine Bell is a proud mother after welcoming a baby son in Charleston, South Carolina on Saturday, August 21, People reported. A rep for Catherine told the site that the baby is named Ronan Bell.
The rep further revealed that Ronan arrived at 8:29 A.M., weighed in at 7 lbs., 7 oz. and is 19 3/4 inches long. The newly-born baby is the second child for Catherine and husband Adam Beason. He joins 7-year-old sister Gemma.
Gemma, in the meantime, is surely excited about the new arrival as Catherine, back in February, told the site, "She has been asking for a sibling for a long time. I'll be sure to remind her of that when it's time to change his diapers."
Catherine also took to her Twitter page to announce the baby news. On Sunday, August 22, the "Bruce Almighty" actress wrote, "Yay! He's finally here! ;) & he's amazing! Catherine Bell Welcomes a son." A couple hours later, she posted another tweet which read, "Gotta get used to this 2-3 hr power sleeping thng! For now this chocolate Luna bar is yuuummy!!!! & my precious baby is even yummier! ;)"
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii