Video: Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato Kiss in 'Camp Rock 2'
A scene clipped from the upcoming "Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam" comes out, highlighting on the romance between Shane Gray and Mitchie Torres. The young couple who met in the summer camp in "Camp Rock" continues to rock on although in real life Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato do not.
Joe and Demi announced they were dating while filming of the TV movie was still going on, but they went separate ways not long after. "Camp Rock 2" began filming in late 2009 but Demi denied there was anything romantic between the co-stars at that time. In March this year, however, Demi revealed they were dating, something that she regretted telling the public later when they broke up.
Nevertheless, Joe and Demi retain their friendship as apparent from their recent joint appearance at "Camp Rock 2" premiere. The Disney Channel Original Movie would debut on September 3. Mitchie can't wait to return to Camp Rock so that she and rock star Shane Gray can spend the summer making music and having fun with their friends.
Previously, it was reported that Joe did not pick his on-screen kiss with Demi as the best one. A so-called pal said the middle of Jonas Brothers liked smooching with Chelsea Staub, his co-star on "Jonas L.A.". The pal said, "[Joe] said his best kiss was with Chelsea [Staub], even though it didn't mean anything; And his worst was with Amelia [Than-Aye]."
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign