Angelina Jolie's Bosnian War Movie to Start Shooting in Fall and Involve Many Natives
After wrapping the production of "The Tourist", Angelina Jolie is ready to jump on another project. During her surprise visit to Sarajevo over the weekend to meet with members of Bosnia's interethnic presidency to discuss ways to help thousands of returning war refugees, the actress has confirmed that she is working on a Bosnian War love story which will start shooting in this fall.
"Upon leaving Bosnia and Herzegovina on Saturday, Angelina Jolie stated that she will be in the region working on a film this fall," said the UNHCR, the United Nations refugee agency, for whom Jolie works as a goodwill ambassador. The statement issued on Saturday, August 21 also mentioned, "The film is a love story set during the Bosnian war of 1992-1995, focusing on a couple who meet on the eve of the war and the effect the war has on their relationship."
She has additionally announced that the movie's cast will consist of actors from the various ethnicities of the former Yugoslavia. "I would like to involve as many local people as possible and learn as much as I can," the living partner of Brad Pitt stated as quoted by Reuters.
On her role, national radio claimed Jolie will star in as well as serve as director for the film. However, an article on Allvoices mentioned that the 35-year-old actress will only serve behind the cameras for this untitled Angelina Jolie project.
Angelina Jolie has just graced theaters around the world through her performance in action thriller "Salt". Her next starring vehicle "The Tourist" which will see her sharing screen with Johnny Depp is planned to be released on December 10 this year.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture