Cover Art of Kid Cudi's 'Erase Me' Ft. Kanye West
Kid Cudi's new single "Erase Me" which features Kanye West will not be made available for digital download on iTunes until August 24. But, cover art of the single has been unveiled earlier over the weekend, seeing the rapper wearing a formal suit.
"Erase Me" was debuted on Cleveland radio station 96.5 KISS FM back in June this year. Produced by Jim Jonsin, it is confirmed to make the cut to Cudi's forthcoming second studio album "Man on the Moon II : The Legend of Mr. Rager".
Previously titled "Revolution of Evolution", the album will focus on many dark, fun, and ignorant moments in Cudi's life. Instead of bringing fans into his dreams like his debut effort "Man on the Moon: The End of Day", he said he will take music fans into his reality with this upcoming release.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle