Faith Evans Arrested on Suspicion of DUI
Grammy-winning singer Faith Evans was arrested on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving on late Saturday, August 21. Evans was busted after she was stopped at a checkpoint at Washington and Lincoln boulevards at 10.40 P.M., Officer Cleon Joseph of the Los Angeles Police Department told Los Angeles Times.
Faith was said held for a few hours before she was finally released on bail, the following morning, on August 22. The 37-year-old singer's car was impounded. Moreover, Los Angeles City Attorney will get the case and make a decision about formal charges.
This wasn't the first time Faith Evans landed trouble with the law. Back in 2004, the "I'll Be Missing You" hitmaker and her record company executive husband Todd Russaw were arrested in Atlanta. They were charged with possession of marijuana and cocaine after a traffic stop and spent 13 weeks in rehab.
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist