Faith Evans Arrested on Suspicion of DUI
Grammy-winning singer Faith Evans was arrested on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving on late Saturday, August 21. Evans was busted after she was stopped at a checkpoint at Washington and Lincoln boulevards at 10.40 P.M., Officer Cleon Joseph of the Los Angeles Police Department told Los Angeles Times.
Faith was said held for a few hours before she was finally released on bail, the following morning, on August 22. The 37-year-old singer's car was impounded. Moreover, Los Angeles City Attorney will get the case and make a decision about formal charges.
This wasn't the first time Faith Evans landed trouble with the law. Back in 2004, the "I'll Be Missing You" hitmaker and her record company executive husband Todd Russaw were arrested in Atlanta. They were charged with possession of marijuana and cocaine after a traffic stop and spent 13 weeks in rehab.
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years