Faith Evans Arrested on Suspicion of DUI
Grammy-winning singer Faith Evans was arrested on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving on late Saturday, August 21. Evans was busted after she was stopped at a checkpoint at Washington and Lincoln boulevards at 10.40 P.M., Officer Cleon Joseph of the Los Angeles Police Department told Los Angeles Times.
Faith was said held for a few hours before she was finally released on bail, the following morning, on August 22. The 37-year-old singer's car was impounded. Moreover, Los Angeles City Attorney will get the case and make a decision about formal charges.
This wasn't the first time Faith Evans landed trouble with the law. Back in 2004, the "I'll Be Missing You" hitmaker and her record company executive husband Todd Russaw were arrested in Atlanta. They were charged with possession of marijuana and cocaine after a traffic stop and spent 13 weeks in rehab.
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'