Faith Evans Arrested on Suspicion of DUI
Grammy-winning singer Faith Evans was arrested on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving on late Saturday, August 21. Evans was busted after she was stopped at a checkpoint at Washington and Lincoln boulevards at 10.40 P.M., Officer Cleon Joseph of the Los Angeles Police Department told Los Angeles Times.
Faith was said held for a few hours before she was finally released on bail, the following morning, on August 22. The 37-year-old singer's car was impounded. Moreover, Los Angeles City Attorney will get the case and make a decision about formal charges.
This wasn't the first time Faith Evans landed trouble with the law. Back in 2004, the "I'll Be Missing You" hitmaker and her record company executive husband Todd Russaw were arrested in Atlanta. They were charged with possession of marijuana and cocaine after a traffic stop and spent 13 weeks in rehab.
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale
- 'Toy Story 4' Release Date Delayed Again, 'The Incredibles 2' Moved Up
- Tom Cruise Secretly Romancing a British Woman and He's 'Serious' About It
- Kim Kardashian Concierge Says Robbers Didn't Want Her Jewelry. What Were They After, Then?
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series