Faith Evans Arrested on Suspicion of DUI
Grammy-winning singer Faith Evans was arrested on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving on late Saturday, August 21. Evans was busted after she was stopped at a checkpoint at Washington and Lincoln boulevards at 10.40 P.M., Officer Cleon Joseph of the Los Angeles Police Department told Los Angeles Times.
Faith was said held for a few hours before she was finally released on bail, the following morning, on August 22. The 37-year-old singer's car was impounded. Moreover, Los Angeles City Attorney will get the case and make a decision about formal charges.
This wasn't the first time Faith Evans landed trouble with the law. Back in 2004, the "I'll Be Missing You" hitmaker and her record company executive husband Todd Russaw were arrested in Atlanta. They were charged with possession of marijuana and cocaine after a traffic stop and spent 13 weeks in rehab.
- Laura Prepon Expecting First Child With Ben Foster
- Tom Brady on His Friendship With Donald Trump: Why Is It Such a Big Deal?
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Technical Difficulty Causes More Termination
- 'Saturday Night Live' Writer Is Suspended for Mocking Barron Trump on Twitter
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger