Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer Tied the Knot, Wedding Pictures Revealed
"True Blood" stars Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer have taken their relationship to the ultimate level. The couple wed at sunset under a white tent at a beach side villa in Malibu on Saturday night, August 21, People reported.
A rep for the newlyweds confirmed to the site, "Stephen Moyer and Anna Paquin were married on Saturday evening in Malibu surrounded by their family and friends." In the wedding pictures which have been revealed, Anna looked stunning in a white halterneck gown, while Stephen donned a dark suit.
Moreover, a source shared about the nuptial, saying "It was a beautiful evening to get married and the sunset was gorgeous. Anna and Stephen seemed very excited to celebrate their wedding day." The intimate ceremony was attended by big stars such as "True Blood" co-stars Ryan Kwanten, Sam Trammell, Rutina Wesley and Carrie Preston as well as "Lord of the Rings" actor Elijah Wood.
Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer began dating after the two met on the set of the hit series. The two got engaged in August 2009. Stephen, who has two children from his previous relationship, has previously revealed his desire to build a family with his on/off-screen lover Anna. He stated, "What's in store in the future for Anna and I? Well, we're going to have little vampire babies."
Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer's Wedding Pictures:
More Anna Paquin News
- 'Bond 25': Yann Demange, Denis Villeneuve and David Mackenzie Are Frontrunners to Direct
- 'True Detective' Season 3 Nearing a Greenlight, Mahershala Ali Set to Star
- Selena Gomez Gets Kinky in 'Fetish' Music Video
- 'American Idol': Lionel Richie, Charlie Puth and Luke Bryan Are Eyed as New Judges
- Caitlyn Jenner, Lady GaGa, Seth Rogen and More Slam Donald Trump's Transgender Military Ban
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility