Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer Tied the Knot, Wedding Pictures Revealed
"True Blood" stars Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer have taken their relationship to the ultimate level. The couple wed at sunset under a white tent at a beach side villa in Malibu on Saturday night, August 21, People reported.
A rep for the newlyweds confirmed to the site, "Stephen Moyer and Anna Paquin were married on Saturday evening in Malibu surrounded by their family and friends." In the wedding pictures which have been revealed, Anna looked stunning in a white halterneck gown, while Stephen donned a dark suit.
Moreover, a source shared about the nuptial, saying "It was a beautiful evening to get married and the sunset was gorgeous. Anna and Stephen seemed very excited to celebrate their wedding day." The intimate ceremony was attended by big stars such as "True Blood" co-stars Ryan Kwanten, Sam Trammell, Rutina Wesley and Carrie Preston as well as "Lord of the Rings" actor Elijah Wood.
Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer began dating after the two met on the set of the hit series. The two got engaged in August 2009. Stephen, who has two children from his previous relationship, has previously revealed his desire to build a family with his on/off-screen lover Anna. He stated, "What's in store in the future for Anna and I? Well, we're going to have little vampire babies."
Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer's Wedding Pictures:
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune
- 'Alita: Battle Angel' Casts 'Nashville' Actor in Key Role
- Daniel Radcliffe Reveals the Outrageous Advice Donald Trump Gave Him When They First Met
- Is Brad Pitt the Real Reason Selena Gomez Checks Into Rehab?
- Listen to Major Lazer and Showtek's New Collab 'Believer'
- Angelina Jolie Eyed for War Drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Archer' Creator Plans Show's Ending After Season 10
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick