Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer Tied the Knot, Wedding Pictures Revealed
"True Blood" stars Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer have taken their relationship to the ultimate level. The couple wed at sunset under a white tent at a beach side villa in Malibu on Saturday night, August 21, People reported.
A rep for the newlyweds confirmed to the site, "Stephen Moyer and Anna Paquin were married on Saturday evening in Malibu surrounded by their family and friends." In the wedding pictures which have been revealed, Anna looked stunning in a white halterneck gown, while Stephen donned a dark suit.
Moreover, a source shared about the nuptial, saying "It was a beautiful evening to get married and the sunset was gorgeous. Anna and Stephen seemed very excited to celebrate their wedding day." The intimate ceremony was attended by big stars such as "True Blood" co-stars Ryan Kwanten, Sam Trammell, Rutina Wesley and Carrie Preston as well as "Lord of the Rings" actor Elijah Wood.
Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer began dating after the two met on the set of the hit series. The two got engaged in August 2009. Stephen, who has two children from his previous relationship, has previously revealed his desire to build a family with his on/off-screen lover Anna. He stated, "What's in store in the future for Anna and I? Well, we're going to have little vampire babies."
Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer's Wedding Pictures:
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'