Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer Tied the Knot, Wedding Pictures Revealed
"True Blood" stars Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer have taken their relationship to the ultimate level. The couple wed at sunset under a white tent at a beach side villa in Malibu on Saturday night, August 21, People reported.
A rep for the newlyweds confirmed to the site, "Stephen Moyer and Anna Paquin were married on Saturday evening in Malibu surrounded by their family and friends." In the wedding pictures which have been revealed, Anna looked stunning in a white halterneck gown, while Stephen donned a dark suit.
Moreover, a source shared about the nuptial, saying "It was a beautiful evening to get married and the sunset was gorgeous. Anna and Stephen seemed very excited to celebrate their wedding day." The intimate ceremony was attended by big stars such as "True Blood" co-stars Ryan Kwanten, Sam Trammell, Rutina Wesley and Carrie Preston as well as "Lord of the Rings" actor Elijah Wood.
Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer began dating after the two met on the set of the hit series. The two got engaged in August 2009. Stephen, who has two children from his previous relationship, has previously revealed his desire to build a family with his on/off-screen lover Anna. He stated, "What's in store in the future for Anna and I? Well, we're going to have little vampire babies."
Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer's Wedding Pictures:
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega's London Play Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat