New 'Scream 4' Set Pics Show Bloody Emma Roberts and Bruised Neve Campbell
The cast and crew of "Scream 4" are still dwelling around Ann Arbor, Michigan as they have been spotted filming the flick there on Thursday, August 19. During the production that day, they seemingly shot a cruel murder scene as Emma Roberts was snapped sporting a bloody shirt on the set around a spooky forest location, Daily Mail reports.
19-year-old Roberts, who is tapped to portray heroine Jill Kessler, was not alone as Hayden Panettiere was seen with her during the break. Snapped separately, David Arquette who reprises his role as Sheriff Dewey Riley also took part during the night filming.
In another place, meanwhile, Neve Campbell shot her scene outside a house in Ann Arbor neighborhood. Wearing a green T-shirt matched with a coat and black pants, the depicter of Sidney Prescott sported a bruise on her left cheek while standing alone.
"Scream 4" is made under the direction of "Scream" trilogy helmer Wes Craven. Ehren Kruger is tapped to polish the script written by Kevin Williamson, but details about the storyline have not been revealed yet. This horror movie is scheduled to come out on April 14, 2011 in the U.S.
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago