New 'Scream 4' Set Pics Show Bloody Emma Roberts and Bruised Neve Campbell
The cast and crew of "Scream 4" are still dwelling around Ann Arbor, Michigan as they have been spotted filming the flick there on Thursday, August 19. During the production that day, they seemingly shot a cruel murder scene as Emma Roberts was snapped sporting a bloody shirt on the set around a spooky forest location, Daily Mail reports.
19-year-old Roberts, who is tapped to portray heroine Jill Kessler, was not alone as Hayden Panettiere was seen with her during the break. Snapped separately, David Arquette who reprises his role as Sheriff Dewey Riley also took part during the night filming.
In another place, meanwhile, Neve Campbell shot her scene outside a house in Ann Arbor neighborhood. Wearing a green T-shirt matched with a coat and black pants, the depicter of Sidney Prescott sported a bruise on her left cheek while standing alone.
"Scream 4" is made under the direction of "Scream" trilogy helmer Wes Craven. Ehren Kruger is tapped to polish the script written by Kevin Williamson, but details about the storyline have not been revealed yet. This horror movie is scheduled to come out on April 14, 2011 in the U.S.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent