New 'Scream 4' Set Pics Show Bloody Emma Roberts and Bruised Neve Campbell
The cast and crew of "Scream 4" are still dwelling around Ann Arbor, Michigan as they have been spotted filming the flick there on Thursday, August 19. During the production that day, they seemingly shot a cruel murder scene as Emma Roberts was snapped sporting a bloody shirt on the set around a spooky forest location, Daily Mail reports.
19-year-old Roberts, who is tapped to portray heroine Jill Kessler, was not alone as Hayden Panettiere was seen with her during the break. Snapped separately, David Arquette who reprises his role as Sheriff Dewey Riley also took part during the night filming.
In another place, meanwhile, Neve Campbell shot her scene outside a house in Ann Arbor neighborhood. Wearing a green T-shirt matched with a coat and black pants, the depicter of Sidney Prescott sported a bruise on her left cheek while standing alone.
"Scream 4" is made under the direction of "Scream" trilogy helmer Wes Craven. Ehren Kruger is tapped to polish the script written by Kevin Williamson, but details about the storyline have not been revealed yet. This horror movie is scheduled to come out on April 14, 2011 in the U.S.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?