Yvonne Strahovski Dances to Justin Bieber's 'Baby'
Yvonne Strahovski is surely having a wonderful time listening to Justin Bieber's hit single "Baby" as she can't help but shake her body. In a newly-posted video by her co-star Zachary Levi, Yvonne is seen showing her dance skill as the single accompanies her moves.
Donning a skintight purple dress and titling hat slightly to the right side, Yvonne started with what appears to be Beyonce Knowles' signature dance move. And for the rest of the video, the 28-year-old beauty tried to copy rappers' antics in most of their music videos.
And Zachary might be the one behind the camera. Beside posting the video, he accompanied the footage with a message which reads, "Nerds and Nerdettes, I present to you... (drumroll please)... Yvonne Bieber. Don't hate, and don't get a crush!"
Yvonne Strahovski is known for her top agent Sarah Walker portrayal on the NBC series. Beside playing opposite Zachary Levi, she also stars alongside Adam Baldwin, Joshua Gomez, Sarah Lancaster, Ryan McPartlin.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch