Yvonne Strahovski Dances to Justin Bieber's 'Baby'
Yvonne Strahovski is surely having a wonderful time listening to Justin Bieber's hit single "Baby" as she can't help but shake her body. In a newly-posted video by her co-star Zachary Levi, Yvonne is seen showing her dance skill as the single accompanies her moves.
Donning a skintight purple dress and titling hat slightly to the right side, Yvonne started with what appears to be Beyonce Knowles' signature dance move. And for the rest of the video, the 28-year-old beauty tried to copy rappers' antics in most of their music videos.
And Zachary might be the one behind the camera. Beside posting the video, he accompanied the footage with a message which reads, "Nerds and Nerdettes, I present to you... (drumroll please)... Yvonne Bieber. Don't hate, and don't get a crush!"
Yvonne Strahovski is known for her top agent Sarah Walker portrayal on the NBC series. Beside playing opposite Zachary Levi, she also stars alongside Adam Baldwin, Joshua Gomez, Sarah Lancaster, Ryan McPartlin.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard