Yvonne Strahovski Dances to Justin Bieber's 'Baby'
Yvonne Strahovski is surely having a wonderful time listening to Justin Bieber's hit single "Baby" as she can't help but shake her body. In a newly-posted video by her co-star Zachary Levi, Yvonne is seen showing her dance skill as the single accompanies her moves.
Donning a skintight purple dress and titling hat slightly to the right side, Yvonne started with what appears to be Beyonce Knowles' signature dance move. And for the rest of the video, the 28-year-old beauty tried to copy rappers' antics in most of their music videos.
And Zachary might be the one behind the camera. Beside posting the video, he accompanied the footage with a message which reads, "Nerds and Nerdettes, I present to you... (drumroll please)... Yvonne Bieber. Don't hate, and don't get a crush!"
Yvonne Strahovski is known for her top agent Sarah Walker portrayal on the NBC series. Beside playing opposite Zachary Levi, she also stars alongside Adam Baldwin, Joshua Gomez, Sarah Lancaster, Ryan McPartlin.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby