Montana Fishburne to Take Legal Action Against Sex-Tape Partner
Laurence Fishburne's porn star daughter, Montana Fishburne, has fired off several letters to her sex-tape co-star Brian Pumper in a bid to control her image rights. According to TMZ, the 18-year-old beauty threatened Brian and called in her lawyers after he reportedly sold their X-rated video which wasn't supposed to be made available for purchase.
The site reported that the sex tape, called "Phattys Rhymes & Dimes 14", was taken when Montana and Brian were not working on sex tape. Montana told the site that she agreed to film the intimate scenes with Brian to help her "practice" for her porn debut with Vivid Entertainment. And Montana never sign a release for him to use the X-rated material in his video.
Brian himself has not responded to the letters fired off by Montana's legal team to demand him stopping all sales of the footage. According to Celebuzz, Brian released unauthorized "Phattys Rhymes & Dimes 14" via his Freaky Empire production company.
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5