Montana Fishburne to Take Legal Action Against Sex-Tape Partner
Laurence Fishburne's porn star daughter, Montana Fishburne, has fired off several letters to her sex-tape co-star Brian Pumper in a bid to control her image rights. According to TMZ, the 18-year-old beauty threatened Brian and called in her lawyers after he reportedly sold their X-rated video which wasn't supposed to be made available for purchase.
The site reported that the sex tape, called "Phattys Rhymes & Dimes 14", was taken when Montana and Brian were not working on sex tape. Montana told the site that she agreed to film the intimate scenes with Brian to help her "practice" for her porn debut with Vivid Entertainment. And Montana never sign a release for him to use the X-rated material in his video.
Brian himself has not responded to the letters fired off by Montana's legal team to demand him stopping all sales of the footage. According to Celebuzz, Brian released unauthorized "Phattys Rhymes & Dimes 14" via his Freaky Empire production company.
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Corinne Can't Have 'a Normal Relationship', Nick Picks Top Three
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards