Montana Fishburne to Take Legal Action Against Sex-Tape Partner
Laurence Fishburne's porn star daughter, Montana Fishburne, has fired off several letters to her sex-tape co-star Brian Pumper in a bid to control her image rights. According to TMZ, the 18-year-old beauty threatened Brian and called in her lawyers after he reportedly sold their X-rated video which wasn't supposed to be made available for purchase.
The site reported that the sex tape, called "Phattys Rhymes & Dimes 14", was taken when Montana and Brian were not working on sex tape. Montana told the site that she agreed to film the intimate scenes with Brian to help her "practice" for her porn debut with Vivid Entertainment. And Montana never sign a release for him to use the X-rated material in his video.
Brian himself has not responded to the letters fired off by Montana's legal team to demand him stopping all sales of the footage. According to Celebuzz, Brian released unauthorized "Phattys Rhymes & Dimes 14" via his Freaky Empire production company.
- 'Legends of Tomorrow' Actor Johnathon Schaech Wants to Be the Next Wolverine
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech