Montana Fishburne to Take Legal Action Against Sex-Tape Partner
Laurence Fishburne's porn star daughter, Montana Fishburne, has fired off several letters to her sex-tape co-star Brian Pumper in a bid to control her image rights. According to TMZ, the 18-year-old beauty threatened Brian and called in her lawyers after he reportedly sold their X-rated video which wasn't supposed to be made available for purchase.
The site reported that the sex tape, called "Phattys Rhymes & Dimes 14", was taken when Montana and Brian were not working on sex tape. Montana told the site that she agreed to film the intimate scenes with Brian to help her "practice" for her porn debut with Vivid Entertainment. And Montana never sign a release for him to use the X-rated material in his video.
Brian himself has not responded to the letters fired off by Montana's legal team to demand him stopping all sales of the footage. According to Celebuzz, Brian released unauthorized "Phattys Rhymes & Dimes 14" via his Freaky Empire production company.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal