Montana Fishburne to Take Legal Action Against Sex-Tape Partner
Laurence Fishburne's porn star daughter, Montana Fishburne, has fired off several letters to her sex-tape co-star Brian Pumper in a bid to control her image rights. According to TMZ, the 18-year-old beauty threatened Brian and called in her lawyers after he reportedly sold their X-rated video which wasn't supposed to be made available for purchase.
The site reported that the sex tape, called "Phattys Rhymes & Dimes 14", was taken when Montana and Brian were not working on sex tape. Montana told the site that she agreed to film the intimate scenes with Brian to help her "practice" for her porn debut with Vivid Entertainment. And Montana never sign a release for him to use the X-rated material in his video.
Brian himself has not responded to the letters fired off by Montana's legal team to demand him stopping all sales of the footage. According to Celebuzz, Brian released unauthorized "Phattys Rhymes & Dimes 14" via his Freaky Empire production company.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'