Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene Spotted Kissing
Rumored lovers Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene have confirmed that they are indeed an item. The Jonas Brothers star and the "Twilight" movie actress have been spotted landing a kiss on each other's lips on the street in SoHo, New York City on Friday afternoon, August 20.
During the day outing, Joe and Ashley didn't seem mind having other people around them watching as they smooched. Joe, who donned a blue gingham shirt and jeans, was seen kissing Ashley, who looked lovely in a white sleeves shirt, without even cuddling each other.
Joe and Ashley, who haven't come clean about the nature of their relationship, were also seen spending time together at MCU field in Coney Island, New York, a day earlier, on August 19. Ashley was there to cheer Joe as he played with the Road Dogs against the Marquis Jet Flyers. Joe's brothers, Nick Jonas and Kevin Jonas also joined the match.
Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene were first romantically linked after the two reportedly had a dinner date at London's most exclusive restaurant The Ivy in early July. They later fueled the dating rumor after spotted in Los Angeles' Los Feliz neighborhood, sharing a table for two at crunchy Alcove Cafe on July 26.
Ashley Greene Cheering on Joe Jonas at MCU field:
More Joe Jonas News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics