Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene Spotted Kissing
Rumored lovers Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene have confirmed that they are indeed an item. The Jonas Brothers star and the "Twilight" movie actress have been spotted landing a kiss on each other's lips on the street in SoHo, New York City on Friday afternoon, August 20.
During the day outing, Joe and Ashley didn't seem mind having other people around them watching as they smooched. Joe, who donned a blue gingham shirt and jeans, was seen kissing Ashley, who looked lovely in a white sleeves shirt, without even cuddling each other.
Joe and Ashley, who haven't come clean about the nature of their relationship, were also seen spending time together at MCU field in Coney Island, New York, a day earlier, on August 19. Ashley was there to cheer Joe as he played with the Road Dogs against the Marquis Jet Flyers. Joe's brothers, Nick Jonas and Kevin Jonas also joined the match.
Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene were first romantically linked after the two reportedly had a dinner date at London's most exclusive restaurant The Ivy in early July. They later fueled the dating rumor after spotted in Los Angeles' Los Feliz neighborhood, sharing a table for two at crunchy Alcove Cafe on July 26.
Ashley Greene Cheering on Joe Jonas at MCU field:
More Joe Jonas News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'