Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene Spotted Kissing
Rumored lovers Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene have confirmed that they are indeed an item. The Jonas Brothers star and the "Twilight" movie actress have been spotted landing a kiss on each other's lips on the street in SoHo, New York City on Friday afternoon, August 20.
During the day outing, Joe and Ashley didn't seem mind having other people around them watching as they smooched. Joe, who donned a blue gingham shirt and jeans, was seen kissing Ashley, who looked lovely in a white sleeves shirt, without even cuddling each other.
Joe and Ashley, who haven't come clean about the nature of their relationship, were also seen spending time together at MCU field in Coney Island, New York, a day earlier, on August 19. Ashley was there to cheer Joe as he played with the Road Dogs against the Marquis Jet Flyers. Joe's brothers, Nick Jonas and Kevin Jonas also joined the match.
Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene were first romantically linked after the two reportedly had a dinner date at London's most exclusive restaurant The Ivy in early July. They later fueled the dating rumor after spotted in Los Angeles' Los Feliz neighborhood, sharing a table for two at crunchy Alcove Cafe on July 26.
Ashley Greene Cheering on Joe Jonas at MCU field:
More Joe Jonas News
- First Minute of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7B Premiere Lands Online
- Kim Kardashian Reacts to Baby No. 3 Bombshell, Says Surrogacy Is Also an Option
- Find Out Why Kourtney Kardashian Won't Date a Rapper or Athlete Like Her Sisters
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Teaser Is Out, Captain America Will Make a Cameo
- Report: Kim Kardashian Gets in Top Shape to Prepare for Single Life Without Kanye West
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 3 Thins the Herd as Some Singers Are Sent Back Home
- Jared Padalecki and Wife Welcome Baby Girl - See the First Photo
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'