Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene Spotted Kissing
Rumored lovers Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene have confirmed that they are indeed an item. The Jonas Brothers star and the "Twilight" movie actress have been spotted landing a kiss on each other's lips on the street in SoHo, New York City on Friday afternoon, August 20.
During the day outing, Joe and Ashley didn't seem mind having other people around them watching as they smooched. Joe, who donned a blue gingham shirt and jeans, was seen kissing Ashley, who looked lovely in a white sleeves shirt, without even cuddling each other.
Joe and Ashley, who haven't come clean about the nature of their relationship, were also seen spending time together at MCU field in Coney Island, New York, a day earlier, on August 19. Ashley was there to cheer Joe as he played with the Road Dogs against the Marquis Jet Flyers. Joe's brothers, Nick Jonas and Kevin Jonas also joined the match.
Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene were first romantically linked after the two reportedly had a dinner date at London's most exclusive restaurant The Ivy in early July. They later fueled the dating rumor after spotted in Los Angeles' Los Feliz neighborhood, sharing a table for two at crunchy Alcove Cafe on July 26.
Ashley Greene Cheering on Joe Jonas at MCU field:
More Joe Jonas News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers