John Glover Returns as Pa Luthor on 'Smallville'
Another hint that Michael Rosenbaum may reprise his role as Lex Luthor in the final season of "Smallville" is tossed in. John Glover, the actor who portrays Lex's late father, Lionel, has just been confirmed by EW to return to the series for a multi episode arc.
Glover would appear for at least two episodes airing in November. Lionel was last seen in the seventh season before he was pushed to death by his own son. He re-appeared briefly in the eighth season through archival footage.
Lionel is not the only dead character brought back to life. Clark Kent's very own adoptive father Johnathan Kent will be resurrected as actor John Schneider has signed up for one episode.
On another news, a couple of villains in the tenth season have found the actors. Steve Byers and Michael Daingerfield are to take the roles as Darkseid's minions, the former as henchman Desaad and the latter as the manipulative Gorden Godfrey. They will be introduced in the third episode called "Supergirl" where Laura Vandervoot reprises her role as Kara Kent.
"Smallville" returns September 24 on The CW.
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert