John Glover Returns as Pa Luthor on 'Smallville'
Another hint that Michael Rosenbaum may reprise his role as Lex Luthor in the final season of "Smallville" is tossed in. John Glover, the actor who portrays Lex's late father, Lionel, has just been confirmed by EW to return to the series for a multi episode arc.
Glover would appear for at least two episodes airing in November. Lionel was last seen in the seventh season before he was pushed to death by his own son. He re-appeared briefly in the eighth season through archival footage.
Lionel is not the only dead character brought back to life. Clark Kent's very own adoptive father Johnathan Kent will be resurrected as actor John Schneider has signed up for one episode.
On another news, a couple of villains in the tenth season have found the actors. Steve Byers and Michael Daingerfield are to take the roles as Darkseid's minions, the former as henchman Desaad and the latter as the manipulative Gorden Godfrey. They will be introduced in the third episode called "Supergirl" where Laura Vandervoot reprises her role as Kara Kent.
"Smallville" returns September 24 on The CW.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3