John Glover Returns as Pa Luthor on 'Smallville'
Another hint that Michael Rosenbaum may reprise his role as Lex Luthor in the final season of "Smallville" is tossed in. John Glover, the actor who portrays Lex's late father, Lionel, has just been confirmed by EW to return to the series for a multi episode arc.
Glover would appear for at least two episodes airing in November. Lionel was last seen in the seventh season before he was pushed to death by his own son. He re-appeared briefly in the eighth season through archival footage.
Lionel is not the only dead character brought back to life. Clark Kent's very own adoptive father Johnathan Kent will be resurrected as actor John Schneider has signed up for one episode.
On another news, a couple of villains in the tenth season have found the actors. Steve Byers and Michael Daingerfield are to take the roles as Darkseid's minions, the former as henchman Desaad and the latter as the manipulative Gorden Godfrey. They will be introduced in the third episode called "Supergirl" where Laura Vandervoot reprises her role as Kara Kent.
"Smallville" returns September 24 on The CW.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'