Taylor Swift's 'Mine' Music Video Teased in Snippet and Stills
Taylor Swift will go through the ups and downs of love relationship with Toby Hemingway in a music video for her new single "Mine". In anticipation of the forthcoming clip which is co-directed by the country music singer and Roman White, a short snippet and four stills are brought forward.
The snippet features Swift and Hemingway cuddling on a couch, holding hands in a beach before getting engaged. It also includes a scene where the two are involved in a heated argument. Courtesy of TaylorSwiftWeb.net, the pictures, meanwhile, allow fans to take a quick look at the scenes, which are not included in the snippet, through two of them. One sees Swift and Hemingway's wedding scene and the other shows them celebrating the birthday of a little child, possibly their on-screen kid.
The music video is scheduled to premiere on August 27 and will be introduced by Swift in a half-hour TV special. During the special, she will return to the towns of Kennebunk and Kennebunkport, Maine where the video was filmed and offer a behind-the-scenes look of the quaint towns and personal insight into how this latest video came to life.
"Mine" is the first single from Taylor Swift's new album "Speak Now" which is going to arrive in United States on October 25.
More Taylor Swift News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna