Taylor Swift's 'Mine' Music Video Teased in Snippet and Stills
Taylor Swift will go through the ups and downs of love relationship with Toby Hemingway in a music video for her new single "Mine". In anticipation of the forthcoming clip which is co-directed by the country music singer and Roman White, a short snippet and four stills are brought forward.
The snippet features Swift and Hemingway cuddling on a couch, holding hands in a beach before getting engaged. It also includes a scene where the two are involved in a heated argument. Courtesy of TaylorSwiftWeb.net, the pictures, meanwhile, allow fans to take a quick look at the scenes, which are not included in the snippet, through two of them. One sees Swift and Hemingway's wedding scene and the other shows them celebrating the birthday of a little child, possibly their on-screen kid.
The music video is scheduled to premiere on August 27 and will be introduced by Swift in a half-hour TV special. During the special, she will return to the towns of Kennebunk and Kennebunkport, Maine where the video was filmed and offer a behind-the-scenes look of the quaint towns and personal insight into how this latest video came to life.
"Mine" is the first single from Taylor Swift's new album "Speak Now" which is going to arrive in United States on October 25.
More Taylor Swift News
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?