Justin Bieber: I Want to Take Emma Watson Out for Dinner
Justin Bieber has revealed another beauty who has enchanted him. And turning out, the lucky girl whom the "Baby" hitmaker has a crush on is skilled wizard Emma Watson, who is famous for her portrayal of Hermione Granger in "Harry Potter" movies. Bieber told The sun, "I would love to take her out for dinner."
"It would be great if she could come to one of my concerts, then we could hang out afterward," Bieber unashamedly revealed a plan date he has in mind with the British beauty. "I love the fact she is one of the biggest female movie stars, but has chosen to go back to college. It shows she is really grounded and normal."
However, if Bieber really wants to take Watson out for a dinner or invite her to one of his shows, he might want to get permission from the actress' musician boyfriend first, George Craig, who has starred alongside Watson in the Spring/Summer 2010 collection of Burberry ad.
Beside admitting that he has the hots for Emma Watson, Justin Bieber has previously revealed two other women, who are older than him just like Watson, he would love to take out for a date. He told the site in early August, "Cheryl Cole and Katy Perry are two of the hottest girls in the world - and so normal and funny with it. If I was a few years older, they are the kind of girls I'd like to date."
More Justin Bieber News
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung