Keira Knightley and Guillaume Canet Get Closer in 'Last Night' Official Photo
Another film "Last Night" has shared a sneak peek as it is going to take part at upcoming Toronto International Film Festival. The first official photo released for the movie highlights Keira Knightley and Guillaume Canet's romantic scene as the British beauty is seen putting her hand on his shoulder while they are standing face to face.
In the drama, Knightley is actually starring as Joanna Reed, the wife of Sam Worthington's Michael. After attending one of Michael's business parties, Joanna notices a curious moment between him and his co-worker Laura, who is portrayed by Eva Mendes. The happily married couple then is tempted to stray as Michael goes on a business trip with Laura while Joanna encounters her past love, played by Canet, at home.
"Last Night" serves as Massy Tadjedin directorial debut working from her own script. It will be screened as the closing night film at the 35th Annual Toronto International Film Festival running September 9-19. No U.S. release date is set for the movie yet.
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS