Keira Knightley and Guillaume Canet Get Closer in 'Last Night' Official Photo
Another film "Last Night" has shared a sneak peek as it is going to take part at upcoming Toronto International Film Festival. The first official photo released for the movie highlights Keira Knightley and Guillaume Canet's romantic scene as the British beauty is seen putting her hand on his shoulder while they are standing face to face.
In the drama, Knightley is actually starring as Joanna Reed, the wife of Sam Worthington's Michael. After attending one of Michael's business parties, Joanna notices a curious moment between him and his co-worker Laura, who is portrayed by Eva Mendes. The happily married couple then is tempted to stray as Michael goes on a business trip with Laura while Joanna encounters her past love, played by Canet, at home.
"Last Night" serves as Massy Tadjedin directorial debut working from her own script. It will be screened as the closing night film at the 35th Annual Toronto International Film Festival running September 9-19. No U.S. release date is set for the movie yet.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3