Keira Knightley and Guillaume Canet Get Closer in 'Last Night' Official Photo
Another film "Last Night" has shared a sneak peek as it is going to take part at upcoming Toronto International Film Festival. The first official photo released for the movie highlights Keira Knightley and Guillaume Canet's romantic scene as the British beauty is seen putting her hand on his shoulder while they are standing face to face.
In the drama, Knightley is actually starring as Joanna Reed, the wife of Sam Worthington's Michael. After attending one of Michael's business parties, Joanna notices a curious moment between him and his co-worker Laura, who is portrayed by Eva Mendes. The happily married couple then is tempted to stray as Michael goes on a business trip with Laura while Joanna encounters her past love, played by Canet, at home.
"Last Night" serves as Massy Tadjedin directorial debut working from her own script. It will be screened as the closing night film at the 35th Annual Toronto International Film Festival running September 9-19. No U.S. release date is set for the movie yet.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off