Hilary Duff Flaunts New Orange Brown Hair
Newly-wed Hilary Duff has been spotted with a new hair color. Leaving Byron & Tracey hair salon in Beverly Hills, California on Thursday, August 19, the 22-year-old songstress, who wed ice hockey star Mike Comrie on August 14, dyed her hair to an orange brown color.
Hilary, who donned black boots, tight trousers, printed-skull T-shirt and a dark shade of lipstick, showed not only her new locks but also her enormous engagements ring and newly added wedding ring. During the salon time, Hilary was visited by her sister Haylie Duff who looked stunning in a simple white smock.
A day earlier, on August 18, Hilary and husband Mike landed in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico for their honeymoon. Exiting a jet, the happy couple was presented with a bucket of flowers by the pilot as he wanted to congratulate them with their recent wedding.
Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie began dating in 2007. The lovers became engaged in February this years and took their relationship to the ultimate level last weekend in an intimate ceremony at the Mediterranean Villa La Quinta in Santa Barbara, California.
More Hilary Duff News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation