Hilary Duff Flaunts New Orange Brown Hair
Newly-wed Hilary Duff has been spotted with a new hair color. Leaving Byron & Tracey hair salon in Beverly Hills, California on Thursday, August 19, the 22-year-old songstress, who wed ice hockey star Mike Comrie on August 14, dyed her hair to an orange brown color.
Hilary, who donned black boots, tight trousers, printed-skull T-shirt and a dark shade of lipstick, showed not only her new locks but also her enormous engagements ring and newly added wedding ring. During the salon time, Hilary was visited by her sister Haylie Duff who looked stunning in a simple white smock.
A day earlier, on August 18, Hilary and husband Mike landed in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico for their honeymoon. Exiting a jet, the happy couple was presented with a bucket of flowers by the pilot as he wanted to congratulate them with their recent wedding.
Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie began dating in 2007. The lovers became engaged in February this years and took their relationship to the ultimate level last weekend in an intimate ceremony at the Mediterranean Villa La Quinta in Santa Barbara, California.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift