Inside Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's Love Nest Revealed
Closer looks on Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's love nest in Los Angeles have been revealed. E! Online has now obtained several pictures inside Robert and Kristen's love shack, thanks to curious fans who lurked around in the resident.
One shot shows the abode from above, which also exposes hills and a lake surrounding the love nest. The house also boasts an outdoor swimming pool. Another picture gives fans a closer look inside the resident, a bright kitchen set.
Moreover, a side view of the house is also obtained, revealing its minimalist style, while another image shows a bedroom with a wide open door facing to the lake and hills. The house is said having five-bedroom and five-bath home.
According to the site, the L.A. abode is a place where Robert and Kristen headed to once they landed at LAX on Tuesday, August 17, after ending their long weekend in Montreal, Canada. When the rumored-lovers were not there, the gate leading to the house is reportedly left wide open, giving paparazzi and curious fans a chance to scope out the scene.
Robert and Kristen were first reported scouting for a home in L.A. neighborhoods back in December 2009. A friend of the two told In Touch Weekly at the time, "They're not ready for a huge commitment, but right now the best thing to do seems to find a home with a lot of privacy and security where they can find out how compatible they really are."
More Robert Pattinson News
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary