Inside Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's Love Nest Revealed
Closer looks on Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's love nest in Los Angeles have been revealed. E! Online has now obtained several pictures inside Robert and Kristen's love shack, thanks to curious fans who lurked around in the resident.
One shot shows the abode from above, which also exposes hills and a lake surrounding the love nest. The house also boasts an outdoor swimming pool. Another picture gives fans a closer look inside the resident, a bright kitchen set.
Moreover, a side view of the house is also obtained, revealing its minimalist style, while another image shows a bedroom with a wide open door facing to the lake and hills. The house is said having five-bedroom and five-bath home.
According to the site, the L.A. abode is a place where Robert and Kristen headed to once they landed at LAX on Tuesday, August 17, after ending their long weekend in Montreal, Canada. When the rumored-lovers were not there, the gate leading to the house is reportedly left wide open, giving paparazzi and curious fans a chance to scope out the scene.
Robert and Kristen were first reported scouting for a home in L.A. neighborhoods back in December 2009. A friend of the two told In Touch Weekly at the time, "They're not ready for a huge commitment, but right now the best thing to do seems to find a home with a lot of privacy and security where they can find out how compatible they really are."
More Robert Pattinson News
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?