Scarlett Johansson Dons Vampy Look in New Dolce and Gabbana Make-Up Campaign
Scarlett Johansson have shown her wild side in a newest Fall Collection of Dolce & Gabbana The Make-Up cosmetics campaign. In the new ad, the 25-year-old beauty is seen lying on a leopard-printed bed in two-piece black corsets while she dons classic glamor make-up and hair-do.
Scarlet's vampy look is said inspired by the runway. Stefano Gabbana of the Evocative Beauty Collection campaign explained, as quote by People, "We wanted to discover a look that truly reflects our 'story' from the very beginning-yet truly reflects our reverence for today's women, epitomized, of course by the divine Scarlett."
Stefano went on, "It addresses what's so ineffable about a woman-her fierce sensuality anchored by her innermost femininity." The make-ups which Scarlett had in the new ad will hit select Saks Fifth Avenue locations and saksfifthavenue.com on late August, with prices ranging from $20 to $59.
Before gracing the Fall 2010 make-up ad, Scarlett Johansson has also appeared in another make-up campaign of Dolce & Gabbana, back in January. Quite different from the latest campaign, the wife of actor Ryan Reynolds wore a pale make-up as she lies down in a silky bed.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Shia LaBeouf Rips Drake, Lil Yachty and More in New Freestyle
- Jennifer Lawrence Reveals Why She Thinks She's a Curse to Hawaiians
- First Footage of 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveils Spidey's Classic Web Wings
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants to Reunite With Angelina Jolie Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Katie Holmes Finally Addresses Her 'Secret Relationship' With Jamie Foxx
- Watch Jessie J Writhe Around in 'Can't Take My Eyes Off You' Video
- Kate McKinnon and T.J. Miller Go Wild in New 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- New 'The Walking Dead' Photo Teases Graphic Scene for Carl in 'Sing Me a Song'