Scarlett Johansson Dons Vampy Look in New Dolce and Gabbana Make-Up Campaign
Scarlett Johansson have shown her wild side in a newest Fall Collection of Dolce & Gabbana The Make-Up cosmetics campaign. In the new ad, the 25-year-old beauty is seen lying on a leopard-printed bed in two-piece black corsets while she dons classic glamor make-up and hair-do.
Scarlet's vampy look is said inspired by the runway. Stefano Gabbana of the Evocative Beauty Collection campaign explained, as quote by People, "We wanted to discover a look that truly reflects our 'story' from the very beginning-yet truly reflects our reverence for today's women, epitomized, of course by the divine Scarlett."
Stefano went on, "It addresses what's so ineffable about a woman-her fierce sensuality anchored by her innermost femininity." The make-ups which Scarlett had in the new ad will hit select Saks Fifth Avenue locations and saksfifthavenue.com on late August, with prices ranging from $20 to $59.
Before gracing the Fall 2010 make-up ad, Scarlett Johansson has also appeared in another make-up campaign of Dolce & Gabbana, back in January. Quite different from the latest campaign, the wife of actor Ryan Reynolds wore a pale make-up as she lies down in a silky bed.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs