Chelsea Handler Eyes to Reunite Kanye West and Taylor Swift for MTV VMAs
Newly-announced host Chelsea Handler has shared her plan about what she would like to do to host 2010 MTV Video Music Awards. In an interview with Ryan Seacrest for his radio show on August 19, she says having Kanye West and Taylor Swift reunited would be "really fun."
"I want to go and film some ridiculous stuff and see if Kanye, if we can do something with Kanye, because I always talk about Kanye, so he seems like he'd be in on the fun," she said. "We just had our first couple of meetings the last couple of weeks, and then we'll figure out a plan."
As if having Kanye is not enough, the "Chelsea Lately" host further explained that she is intrigued to get the rap mogul appearing together with Taylor, whom he interrupted when delivering her Best Female Video acceptance speech last year. Chelsea stated, "I'd like to get them together is what I'd like to get, because you've never really seen them together since then."
"They were supposed to be on 'SNL,' but then that didn't end up happening. I don't know. We'll try and think of something clever to do with them, because that would be really fun. Everyone loves Taylor Swift, and Kanye's ... Kanye."
The 2010 MTV Video Music Awards will air live from Nokia Theater in Los Angeles on Sunday night, September 12 at 9 P.M. ET/PT. Nicki Minaj, Selena Gomez, Emma Stone, Ne-Yo, Penn Badgley, Trey Songz, Ke$ha and Ashley Greene are announced as presenters. Kanye West, Drake, Florence and the Machine, Justin Bieber and B.o.B are the musical guests. Meanwhile, Deadmau5 is recruited as the house band.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'