Drew Barrymore and Justin Long Reunite for 'Going the Distance' World Premiere
Drew Barrymore and Justin Long have been through a long distance to premiere their film "Going the Distance". The twosome attended the world premiere of the movie which took place at the Vue West End in London, England on Thursday night, August 19.
On the blue carpet, the on-and-off real-life couple was not hesitant to show off their chemistry. The 35-year-old blonde, who donned an Alexander McQueen dress added with a Balmain belt, and her on-screen lover were seen cuddling when striking pose for cameras.
Director Nanette Burstein was later seen joining Barrymore and Long, sandwiched between the two lead stars. Another cast member Oliver Jackson-Cohen and celebrity guests such as Gabriella Cilmi and Neal McDonough additionally supported the special screening.
"Going the Distance" is a story about a couple, Erin and Garrett, who meet in New York while Erin is on assignment there over the summer. As the assignment's end and Erin's return to her San Francisco home approaches, however, the two discover the relationship has evolved into something more than a mere summer fling. The romantic comedy is set to entertain moviegoers starting September 3, pushed back a week from its old slot of August 27.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked