Drew Barrymore and Justin Long Reunite for 'Going the Distance' World Premiere
Drew Barrymore and Justin Long have been through a long distance to premiere their film "Going the Distance". The twosome attended the world premiere of the movie which took place at the Vue West End in London, England on Thursday night, August 19.
On the blue carpet, the on-and-off real-life couple was not hesitant to show off their chemistry. The 35-year-old blonde, who donned an Alexander McQueen dress added with a Balmain belt, and her on-screen lover were seen cuddling when striking pose for cameras.
Director Nanette Burstein was later seen joining Barrymore and Long, sandwiched between the two lead stars. Another cast member Oliver Jackson-Cohen and celebrity guests such as Gabriella Cilmi and Neal McDonough additionally supported the special screening.
"Going the Distance" is a story about a couple, Erin and Garrett, who meet in New York while Erin is on assignment there over the summer. As the assignment's end and Erin's return to her San Francisco home approaches, however, the two discover the relationship has evolved into something more than a mere summer fling. The romantic comedy is set to entertain moviegoers starting September 3, pushed back a week from its old slot of August 27.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby