Miranda Kerr Confirms She's Four-Month Pregnant
Miranda Kerr has finally confirmed that she is having a bun in the oven. The Victoria's Secret model, who wed "Lord of the Rings" star Orlando Bloom in a small, intimate ceremony in July, shared the happy news during an interview with Spanish edition of Vogue magazine for its September issue.
"Yes, I am pregnant. Four months along," Miranda told the mag. The 27-year-old beauty further revealed that it wasn't easy to keep the baby news under wraps, recalling her morning sickness experience "I remember on one occasion in the early days [of my pregnancy] when it was still too soon to say anything, and I had a dreadful time at one job."
Miranda, however, has apparently told her pals before going public about the pregnancy as a source close to her said, back in late July, "She's definitely pregnant... Miranda's thrilled. She's telling all her friends, mostly other models, about it."
The bundle of joy will be first baby for Miranda and Orlando. Miranda has previously revealed she wants to be a mother and believes that Orlando will be a good father for their kid. "I have always been very open about wanting to be a mother one day. And I've always thought Orlando would be a great dad!" she told an Australian newspaper.
More Miranda Kerr News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival