Miranda Kerr Confirms She's Four-Month Pregnant
Miranda Kerr has finally confirmed that she is having a bun in the oven. The Victoria's Secret model, who wed "Lord of the Rings" star Orlando Bloom in a small, intimate ceremony in July, shared the happy news during an interview with Spanish edition of Vogue magazine for its September issue.
"Yes, I am pregnant. Four months along," Miranda told the mag. The 27-year-old beauty further revealed that it wasn't easy to keep the baby news under wraps, recalling her morning sickness experience "I remember on one occasion in the early days [of my pregnancy] when it was still too soon to say anything, and I had a dreadful time at one job."
Miranda, however, has apparently told her pals before going public about the pregnancy as a source close to her said, back in late July, "She's definitely pregnant... Miranda's thrilled. She's telling all her friends, mostly other models, about it."
The bundle of joy will be first baby for Miranda and Orlando. Miranda has previously revealed she wants to be a mother and believes that Orlando will be a good father for their kid. "I have always been very open about wanting to be a mother one day. And I've always thought Orlando would be a great dad!" she told an Australian newspaper.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture