Miranda Kerr Confirms She's Four-Month Pregnant
Miranda Kerr has finally confirmed that she is having a bun in the oven. The Victoria's Secret model, who wed "Lord of the Rings" star Orlando Bloom in a small, intimate ceremony in July, shared the happy news during an interview with Spanish edition of Vogue magazine for its September issue.
"Yes, I am pregnant. Four months along," Miranda told the mag. The 27-year-old beauty further revealed that it wasn't easy to keep the baby news under wraps, recalling her morning sickness experience "I remember on one occasion in the early days [of my pregnancy] when it was still too soon to say anything, and I had a dreadful time at one job."
Miranda, however, has apparently told her pals before going public about the pregnancy as a source close to her said, back in late July, "She's definitely pregnant... Miranda's thrilled. She's telling all her friends, mostly other models, about it."
The bundle of joy will be first baby for Miranda and Orlando. Miranda has previously revealed she wants to be a mother and believes that Orlando will be a good father for their kid. "I have always been very open about wanting to be a mother one day. And I've always thought Orlando would be a great dad!" she told an Australian newspaper.
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Outlander' Leads the Full TV Winner List
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Moving In With Kate Hudson Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Finding Dory' Leads Movie Winners
- Janelle Monae and Maxwell Are Set to Perform at Women's March
- Nicole Kidman Reportedly Expecting a Baby at 49
- Julia Roberts Joins 'Smurfs: The Lost Village'. Get the First Look!
- Ryan Lochte Unveils Baby's Sex, Dishes on Wedding Plans With Fiancee Kayla Rae Reid
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy