Miranda Kerr Confirms She's Four-Month Pregnant
Miranda Kerr has finally confirmed that she is having a bun in the oven. The Victoria's Secret model, who wed "Lord of the Rings" star Orlando Bloom in a small, intimate ceremony in July, shared the happy news during an interview with Spanish edition of Vogue magazine for its September issue.
"Yes, I am pregnant. Four months along," Miranda told the mag. The 27-year-old beauty further revealed that it wasn't easy to keep the baby news under wraps, recalling her morning sickness experience "I remember on one occasion in the early days [of my pregnancy] when it was still too soon to say anything, and I had a dreadful time at one job."
Miranda, however, has apparently told her pals before going public about the pregnancy as a source close to her said, back in late July, "She's definitely pregnant... Miranda's thrilled. She's telling all her friends, mostly other models, about it."
The bundle of joy will be first baby for Miranda and Orlando. Miranda has previously revealed she wants to be a mother and believes that Orlando will be a good father for their kid. "I have always been very open about wanting to be a mother one day. And I've always thought Orlando would be a great dad!" she told an Australian newspaper.
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?