Video Premiere: Drake's 'Miss Me' Ft. Lil Wayne
Drake has debuted a music video in support of his latest single "Miss Me". Directed by Anthony Mandler, it features the Canadian rapper rapping his verses in a room with a woman shaking her hips seductively in front of him. Lil Wayne's footage which was filmed before he went to jail is also included.
This seems to be the perfect time to have Weezy appearing on the small screen since the rap mogul has gone for quite long time to serve his jail time. Drake commented, "It was something not a lot of people expected me to do, especially with Wayne being in the situation he's in. We did it as a team, held Wayne down. All the Young Money big dawgs came down - the men of Young Money - to show the muscle, to show we still in full effect."
"It's a great piece. It's darker than the feel of the song. It's got very much like a youth-in-revolt, rebellious feel to it. I wanted to be aggressive, man. That was my chance to flex my little 'We did it. We're still here. Young Money is still in demand.' And to deliver a message that I feel very strong about. I'm not trying to be the best in the world. I don't think that's possible. There's always somebody better than you. I just hope they miss me, man. So this is it. 'Miss Me'."
"Miss Me" is taken from Drake's debut album "Thank Me Later".
Drake's "Miss Me" music video
More Drake News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie