New 'Transformers 3' Set Video: Filming of Gun-Totting and Explosive Scene
Another evidence from the production of "Transformers 3" has emerged. A new video which documented the shooting in Chicago has been posted on Screen Rant, showing the filming of some action scenes.
In the first few seconds, a group of men wearing soldier uniforms are seen getting direction from a crew. The actors later act running across the location, which is set up to look like have been exploded. Later, taken from a further distance, the footage features the sound of gunfire and explosions with fire ball blowing up several times.
"Transformers 3" will still have Shia LaBeouf portraying Sam Witwicky but this time he will not star opposite Megan Fox as Mikaela Banes. His character instead gets a new love interest who is portrayed by Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.
Michael Bay returns to the directing seat for this third "Transformers" film, which reportedly will be filmed in Chicago until August 23. The upcoming action sci-fi has occupied July 1, 2011 slot for its U.S. release.
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test