New 'Transformers 3' Set Video: Filming of Gun-Totting and Explosive Scene
Another evidence from the production of "Transformers 3" has emerged. A new video which documented the shooting in Chicago has been posted on Screen Rant, showing the filming of some action scenes.
In the first few seconds, a group of men wearing soldier uniforms are seen getting direction from a crew. The actors later act running across the location, which is set up to look like have been exploded. Later, taken from a further distance, the footage features the sound of gunfire and explosions with fire ball blowing up several times.
"Transformers 3" will still have Shia LaBeouf portraying Sam Witwicky but this time he will not star opposite Megan Fox as Mikaela Banes. His character instead gets a new love interest who is portrayed by Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.
Michael Bay returns to the directing seat for this third "Transformers" film, which reportedly will be filmed in Chicago until August 23. The upcoming action sci-fi has occupied July 1, 2011 slot for its U.S. release.
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Stan Lee Supports Zendaya to Portray Mary Jane in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds