New 'Transformers 3' Set Video: Filming of Gun-Totting and Explosive Scene
Another evidence from the production of "Transformers 3" has emerged. A new video which documented the shooting in Chicago has been posted on Screen Rant, showing the filming of some action scenes.
In the first few seconds, a group of men wearing soldier uniforms are seen getting direction from a crew. The actors later act running across the location, which is set up to look like have been exploded. Later, taken from a further distance, the footage features the sound of gunfire and explosions with fire ball blowing up several times.
"Transformers 3" will still have Shia LaBeouf portraying Sam Witwicky but this time he will not star opposite Megan Fox as Mikaela Banes. His character instead gets a new love interest who is portrayed by Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.
Michael Bay returns to the directing seat for this third "Transformers" film, which reportedly will be filmed in Chicago until August 23. The upcoming action sci-fi has occupied July 1, 2011 slot for its U.S. release.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier