New 'Transformers 3' Set Video: Filming of Gun-Totting and Explosive Scene
Another evidence from the production of "Transformers 3" has emerged. A new video which documented the shooting in Chicago has been posted on Screen Rant, showing the filming of some action scenes.
In the first few seconds, a group of men wearing soldier uniforms are seen getting direction from a crew. The actors later act running across the location, which is set up to look like have been exploded. Later, taken from a further distance, the footage features the sound of gunfire and explosions with fire ball blowing up several times.
"Transformers 3" will still have Shia LaBeouf portraying Sam Witwicky but this time he will not star opposite Megan Fox as Mikaela Banes. His character instead gets a new love interest who is portrayed by Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.
Michael Bay returns to the directing seat for this third "Transformers" film, which reportedly will be filmed in Chicago until August 23. The upcoming action sci-fi has occupied July 1, 2011 slot for its U.S. release.
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs