New 'Transformers 3' Set Video: Filming of Gun-Totting and Explosive Scene
Another evidence from the production of "Transformers 3" has emerged. A new video which documented the shooting in Chicago has been posted on Screen Rant, showing the filming of some action scenes.
In the first few seconds, a group of men wearing soldier uniforms are seen getting direction from a crew. The actors later act running across the location, which is set up to look like have been exploded. Later, taken from a further distance, the footage features the sound of gunfire and explosions with fire ball blowing up several times.
"Transformers 3" will still have Shia LaBeouf portraying Sam Witwicky but this time he will not star opposite Megan Fox as Mikaela Banes. His character instead gets a new love interest who is portrayed by Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.
Michael Bay returns to the directing seat for this third "Transformers" film, which reportedly will be filmed in Chicago until August 23. The upcoming action sci-fi has occupied July 1, 2011 slot for its U.S. release.
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert